Afternoon games thread

links18

Reaction score
Geez, bro, what the hell answer are you looking for?

Why you coming at me like that, bro? Our best player goes down and we don't show up for three weeks and people wondering why we are sitting here watching other teams hoping for a freaking mathematical miracle to get in the playoffs.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I'd rather have a healthy Dak, if the cost of winning the division would be him tearing his ACL

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Why you coming at me like that, bro? Our best player goes down and we don't show up for three weeks and people wondering why we are sitting here watching other teams hoping for a freaking mathematical miracle to get in the playoffs.
I'm not "coming at you", Links. I just think it's disingenuous to look at the three game skid without Zeke, while conveniently overlooking the last two weeks.

And certainly in lieu of Prescott's game today.

links18

Reaction score
I'm not "coming at you", Links. I just think it's disingenuous to look at the three game skid without Zeke, while conveniently overlooking the last two weeks.

And certainly in lieu of Prescott's game today.

I am not overlooking it. We beat the bottom of the league. That's great. If we would have won one of the previous three games, we would be in much better shape right now, but we could barely crack double digits. We melted when Zeke went out. It is what it is and its maddening. I hate playing the stupid math game with the playoff calculator.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I am not overlooking it. We beat the bottom of the league. That's great. If we would have won one of the previous three games, we would be in much better shape right now, but we could barely crack double digits. We melted when Zeke went out. It is what it is and its maddening. I hate playing the stupid math game with the playoff calculator.
We destroyed NFCE teams. We beat them the way they should be beaten.

You're choosing to pick convenient points to help your argument. It wreaks of salt. Please stop.

(And yes, we all know this team was miserable at times this year, with and without Zeke)

Cut it out.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
And I hate that we have to rely on other teams, too. I hate a lot about this org, but the last two weeks have been a rare bright spot amidst this horrid season.

That's all I'm saying, Links. I'm not some daffodils and rainbow fan. This season was a wreck. But the last two weeks have been highly encouraging.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
If zeke wasn't suspended (for nothing) then the Cowboys would be squarely in playoff contention with a strong chance to still win the east.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Flacco is such a scrub, he should be prosecuted for stealing $100 million from the Ravens. :D

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Stealers should just throw it every play. They either catch it or get a flag.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak's stats looked good. Please tell me he looked as good at his stats reflect.

Dez has like a break away tackle that ran for like 50 yards.. rod smith has a basic slant that went for like 50 YAC with no safeties on the spread, and Cole Beasley on a blitz ran a perfect short route that turned into a 50 yard gain or so..

WRs dropped some catches..

Dez played pretty good against a horrible team.. but again, a lot of stuff underneath that went for huge gains after the catch..

khiladi

Reaction score
I didn’t get a chance to watch the last.. quarter of the Rams Eagles game.. but let’s be real.. the referees basically saved the Eagles multiple times..

That taunting penalty was nonsense and that gave the Eagles basically a TD and more of a time consuming drive to tire the Rams defense out..

Last edited: