Agree with Nate Newton "Wade needs to put best players on field"

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jobberone;2426661 said:
Spencer is making too many mistakes. He needs to gain experience. There is no conspiracy to keep Ellis on the field over a better Spencer. Spencer is just not a complete ballplayer yet.

I agree. I think Spencer in his hast to make plays he will flat over run plays it is not just about indivdual stats you have responsiblities that you must take care of and when a player goes chasing the ball most of the time you end up breaking your containment. I think Spencer has a bright future ahead of him but I'm in no hurry to throw Ellis to the crub.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
dware94;2426479 said:
Zach would definately be an upgrade over James in pass coverage.

I still don't get why Thomas isn't getting the nod over James in these situations. It would be nice if a local reporter would ask theses types of questions on occasion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;2426664 said:
Ellis and Henry are dependable, Henry was not getting beat right and left last night nor was Ellis. They went out and did their jobs. Dallas held the Skins to fewer than 100 yards rushing as a team and not much in the passing game either. Neither one of us are at practice and seeing mistake or how the younger guys are coming along. I have noticed in the games that Jenkins has done some good things and Scandrick and both are getting ample playing time. Spencer is as well and to increase min you need to go out and take it not have it handed to you.

I did see Henry getting beat.

Embarrassingly badly at one point.

The last time I saw him on the field last night as I recall.

I'm not asking for players to be 'handed' anything, least of all Henry or Ellis.

If you think either are playing well, you're entitled to your opinion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;2426661 said:
Spencer is making too many mistakes. He needs to gain experience. There is no conspiracy to keep Ellis on the field over a better Spencer. Spencer is just not a complete ballplayer yet.

Maybe I'm just not seeing Spencer's mistakes then.

What I do know is that I'm not seeing Greg Ellis making plays.