Aikman on why he retired

How is that different than what I said? He was great until he wasn't. But some posters here think he left here with his full body in tact and could have walked into any other organization and taken them to the superbowl. On top of that they think just because he was a hall of famer and broadcaster that he could walk in and be the greatest GM in the history of GMs.
Yea and Manning's last year in Denver was awful. Doesn't mean he wasn't one of the greatest qbs of all time. Very few great qbs go out great. I don't think nobody in this thread mentioned him as gm here. Though I think there are many on the Zone that could do better than Jerry.
 
He had too many concussions. We wanted him to retire but he still thought he could play until teams didn't want him.
He was a shell of what he was. It was time for him to retire. Same with Emmitt before he went to the Cardinals.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,668,987
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top