Twitter: Aikman Rips Coaches

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Aikman does everything he can to be unbiased towards the Cowboys too and he's friends with Garrett on top of all of that.

Whatever. Jason was hired because Jerry was comfortable with him.

Romo made people believe he was decent to begin with and we've been stuck with him ever since.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I was listening to Pats guys on XM radio it was hilarious they were calling out the Cowboys coaches. Like on the 3rd and 20 he goes why would you play zone there classic Rod, then he got onto Moore for the play after the long play to Cobbs. Listening to other teams radio gives you real insight into what other organizations think of our coaches. They also said to much talent to have 4 losses now 5.

After watching Troy’s A Football Life and seeing his opinion of things that changed from Jimmy to Switzer I can just imagine what he thinks of this staff.

Sydla

Reaction score
I forgot about the Pollard muff. LOL. Every time the Pats kicked that direction, the ball fell well short of the goal line. But there is Pollard, yet again, standing on the goal line trying to run up 20 yards to catch a kick.

LOL.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes sir. aikman was right

Troy was right all day. He goes to great lengths to appear to be impartial, but his Cowboys came out yesterday. And he also has the guts to call out officiating toadie Mike Periera, who takes up for blown calls every time he talks. His job title should be 'Damage Control', but Troy didn't let him get away with it. I loved that he called him out on it.

The legend grows