Twitter: Aikman Rips Coaches

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Troy Aikman is someone that demands respect when you talk to him.... finally someone shut that dirtbag Mike Pereira up. Those two calls were horrible and could not get a pass.

Pereira highlights why the officiating on the field is so bad.

The clowns in charge of the officials don't even know what the hell they are talking about.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Bunch of tweeting fools a bit much of you have become

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Actually Aikman was ripping the FG call primarily because of a scenario "if we missed the attempt" - That's a reasonable critique but it wasn't scathing.

He was far more perturbed by Pollard - that's entirely on the ST coach. He needs to be in the rookie's ear on that.

Not really. What he said was posted in a tweet a few posts before you. It was four-down territory because a field goal really didn't help us. We needed a TD and that was our best opportunity to get one.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Not really. What he said was posted in a tweet a few posts before you. It was four-down territory because a field goal really didn't help us. We needed a TD and that was our best opportunity to get one.

That's one school of though.

The other is that it is a two score game.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That's one school of though.

The other is that it is a two score game.

I'm just pointing out what he said, which I do agree with. I've debated it with some others enough, though.

EJK24

Reaction score

When I hear that I do question why there are still people on here who defend what Garrett does/doesnt do. I'm not saying I know more then anyone but we have a few that constantly point the finger everywhere else but Garrett and they are entitled to their opinions, but this is a guy way closer to the game then any one on this forum.

Whether you've coached at a lesser level or played for years beyond most of us, this is a guy who has played on some of the best teams ever. Hes close to Jones and Garrett and I don't take Aikman as a guy who would call someone out, let alone someone hes fairly close to, for any reason other then it being the truth.

I'm not here to argue over what makes a good coach but if your reading/listening to Aikman here, I think it's hard to look at this team and say it's not the coach's fault.