Aikman talks about his thoughts on future w/Cowboys

Big_D

Reaction score
nah we agree there, but Im just sayin, its usually not a great thing 2 hand all the power 2 one guy. Denver took away Elways GM title and he no longer has say in the final decisions 'officially". They did this 2 years back I think. He just cant get it done. But now they have a consensus set ^. I like that idea...as long as its not a JONES FAMILY MEMBER.

At this point I’d take anyone over Jerry and that’s no exaggeration! Not saying just hand the job to Aikman but I would definitely put him in the conversation.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Que the Aikman gave his approval to draft LaFleur posts.

He also couldn’t stop raving about WR Stepfret Williams who only lasted 2 seasons with the Cowboys. He only lasted 3 seasons in the league.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
At this point I’d take anyone over Jerry and that’s no exaggeration! Not saying just hand the job to Aikman but I would definitely put him in the conversation.
I’m sure Troy wouldn’t expect Jethro or Cheapskate Son to step away. Sounds like he’d just like to offer some consultation. Troy probably wouldn’t even need a desk or a title. He might just want to throw in his 2 cents.