AJ Brown signs 3 year extension with the Eagles

Flamma

Reaction score
Weird ? Explain to me how CeeDee will be super excited to play on the tag when all these other wrs he is better than are getting paid?

It’s a weird take that you think he would be motivated to play on the tag and possibly get hurt risking his deserved long term deal.
He's not going to be excited. Not an ideal situation. But no one is shedding a tear for a guy being paid 20M for one year. No one cares.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
He's not going to be excited. Not an ideal situation. But no one is shedding a tear for a guy being paid 20M for one year. No one cares.
I agree and i certainly won’t feels bad … but the thought he will just happily sign the tag and play is insane.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He won't even be excited playing on his 5th year option. So he basically has to play the next 2 years injury free or he is risking a lot.

Flamma

Reaction score
He won't even be excited playing on his 5th year option. So he basically has to play the next 2 years injury free or he is risking a lot.
It goes back to what I said before. He made 14M in four years. He'll make 18M this year. He'll make about 21-22M the second he signs the tag. That's roughly 40M in the last two years if he signs the tag. He already has a truckload of money, he wants a boatload, I understand. But it's only 1 extra year he'd have to play.