AJ Brown signs 3 year extension with the Eagles

Robster8989

Reaction score
Thank god we are taking our time extending CeeDee… will only cost us like 42 million a year at this rate … all these wr who aren’t as good as Lamb getting paid
Seriously right?
We need to see more leaves fall according to Jerry.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Eagles playing Chess. Sign Brown to a big contract. Dallas then overpays for CD. Eagles next next year trade Brown for a high draft pick. Dallas left screwed by CD’s contract.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Weird take. Why would you assume a down year when they are basically on another contract year?
Weird ? Explain to me how CeeDee will be super excited to play on the tag when all these other wrs he is better than are getting paid?

It’s a weird take that you think he would be motivated to play on the tag and possibly get hurt risking his deserved long term deal.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Weird ? Explain to me how CeeDee will be super excited to play on the tag when all these other wrs he is better than are getting paid?

It’s a weird take that you think he would be motivated to play on the tag and possibly get hurt risking his deserved long term deal.
he needs to get the leaves, or be an option qb

Sydla

Reaction score
They aren't that smart either. Eagles have made some questionable moves in the last couple of years.
Smarter than us.

They know how to use the cap. There is zero chance with Rosemn as our GM we’d be claiming we are cap poor.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Im not defending the Jones they are not good..but this doesnt come off to me as some huge great signing by the Eagles either he was part of the team that folded..its not like Brown had nothing to do with last years collapse..again this is not in defense of Jerry who is an awful GM..
The point is Brown’s play makes no difference. CeeDee will be paid more than Brown. That’s an issue. The Eagles are not important. Building a team that can beat the Kansas City Chiefs is an issue. The Eagles are not the champions of anything.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Eagles playing Chess. Sign Brown to a big contract. Dallas then overpays for CD. Eagles next next year trade Brown for a high draft pick. Dallas left screwed by CD’s contract.
For god’s sake the Eagles are like most of the other teams in the league. Trying to build a winner. They are not particularly good at it. Either is Jerry Jones. Hopefully Jerry Jones is concentrating on teams like Kansas City, Baltimore, San Francisco. Enough with the Eagles.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
How can the eagles pay Smith, Hurts, Brown, Saquon, Goedert and they just extended the OL men. How can this be.
I don’t think you win by paying all your players. The Eagles have very few hungry dogs on their roster. The Cowboys have plenty motivation as the Joneses have not paid anyone.

Flamma

Reaction score
Wow you really think ? That is going to stink … no way he is motivated to play under the tag i would assume down year for him if that’s the case but who the heck knows … we are in such a weird time right now with this organization
If they don't extend him, I think he walks, no tag. I can't remember the last time the Cowboys tagged a player after a 5th year option. But you don't have to go too far back to find a player they let walk after their 5th year.

Flamma

Reaction score
How can the eagles pay Smith, Hurts, Brown, Saquon, Goedert and they just extended the OL men. How can this be.
They're pushing a ton of money forward in order to do that. That's one way to be an instant contender. At some point it will all come crashing down. But it only takes a year or two to get out from under that. Rinse and repeat.

The Cowboys don't go that route. Ever.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

His next contract.