AJ Brown signs 3 year extension with the Eagles

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Thank god we are taking our time extending CeeDee… will only cost us like 42 million a year at this rate … all these wr who aren’t as good as Lamb getting paid
Lurie and Roseman laughing their ***** off. Not as hard as Jefferson’s agent is, though. Brown is not THAT good. Eagles are insane.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I need to see more leaves fall, or whatever stupid foolishness was said on Tuesday. :facepalm::banghead:
Guess the whole dammm tree needs to fall on Jerry's head until he and his idiot son understand how to play this salary cap game. Couple of doofusses ....

Adreme

Reaction score
This is why you extend players early. 3 years 32m but it does not start for another 2 years. They got in early against what will be a massive bit of inflation with Lamb, Jefferson, and Chase all about to massively reset the market.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
lol…good thing we didn’t get Ceedee done. Always makes sense to wait….how much more will Jerry and Stephen have to pay now

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Im not defending the Jones they are not good..but this doesnt come off to me as some huge great signing by the Eagles either he was part of the team that folded..its not like Brown had nothing to do with last years collapse..again this is not in defense of Jerry who is an awful GM..

Adreme

Reaction score
Im not defending the Jones they are not good..but this doesnt come off to me as some huge great signing by the Eagles either he was part of the team that folded..its not like Brown had nothing to do with last years collapse..again this is not in defense of Jerry who is an awful GM..
I mean the Eagles collapsed because they had the worst secondary I have ever seen. You keep your elite players around and work on fixing the problems. An impulsive organization is one that just starts throwing out everything regardless of quality when things do not go well.

mldardy

Reaction score
I mean the Eagles collapsed because they had the worst secondary I have ever seen. You keep your elite players around and work on fixing the problems. An impulsive organization is one that just starts throwing out everything regardless of quality when things do not go well.
Nah they also collapsed because Hurts was horrible, their coach lost the damn team, the entire defense was a sieve not just the secondary.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Them owners are dumb. One-upping each other, player after player signings. Owners are causing this major problem.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL and people were arguing Jones was smart waiting to sign some of our guys.

This franchise is run by morons. It’s no longer debatable.