AL Harris "Best game plan since i been here"

Frozen700

Reaction score
Was watching ESPN, and a guy who said he talked to Harris said this about our offense "this is the best Game Plan I've seen since being here" should we be concerned.....what do they plan on doing? Trying to hurt Romo maybe? Beat up on Wittens Shoulder?:mad:...Because honestly i don't know a blitz, or coverage scheme that can stop us

But im wondering what they will try

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AL Harris "Best game plan since i been here"

As I posted yesterday...

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

superpunk

Reaction score
They're gonna try hitting him with LBs before he gets off the line and is released to Harris.

It won't work.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
I'm guessing that it involves not having Al Harris covering T.O. at any point during the game.

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2270944 said:
Was watching ESPN, and a guy who said he talked to Harris said this about our offense "this is the best Game Plan I've seen since being here" should we be concerned.....what do they plan on doing? Trying to hurt Romo maybe? Beat up on Wittens Shoulder?:mad:...Because honestly i don't know a blitz, or coverage scheme that can stop us

Wow! Cowboy fans need to get themselves a dog, if you don't have one already, if you are afraid of the Packers.

Give me a break, GB is good but not all of that. They beat a quarterbackless Vikes team and should of lost to one of the worst defenses and overall teams in the NFL in Detroit.

Cowboys has won back to back tough games last year and I think this teams confidence is very high.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Was it the same game plan that gave Detroit the lead after being up by 24 points?

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Reality;2271000 said:
Must mean Woodson is going to cover TO :) :) :)

-Reality

No, it probably means Harris gets to play bump and run on Owens all night with help over the top on every play.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2270966 said:
Wow! Cowboy fans need to get themselves a dog, if you don't have one already, if you are afraid of the Packers.

Amen!!!!..... I'm expecting a tough game, but please G.B. can talk all they want, but as long as we execute and stay away from turnovers we'll be fine.

Romo has to stay away from this momentum changing interceptions. That pick against philly changed the entire game around. Harris dosen't have the speed to stay with T.O. and the packers would be foolish to try and cover him 1 on 1. I'd like to see more production from the other WR's.

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
what are they going to do? Sabotage the team bus so it wont make it to lambeau field? thats the only way i see Green Bay slowing down our offense!

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Attack us in the flats with fullbacks? New Orleans demolished us that way a couple of years ago and don't remember anyone trying it a lot since

I still see alot of open field when the opposition does go that way though.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Detroit can score at will against them - ....................... well.........they better have one helluva game plan.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
they are going to try to jerk the Cowboys face masks and not get called for it. :)

worked out for the Cowboys last week....

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2270944 said:

They're getting Hochuli to ref the game!!! :D

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2271019 said:
Amen!!!!..... I'm expecting a tough game, but please G.B. can talk all they want, but as long as we execute and stay away from turnovers we'll be fine.

Romo has to stay away from this momentum changing interceptions. That pick against philly changed the entire game around. Harris dosen't have the speed to stay with T.O. and the packers would be foolish to try and cover him 1 on 1. I'd like to see more production from the other WR's.

:bow:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
the fans will all wear Jessica Simpson mask and get Romo too giddy to concentrae.