jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Suggested reading for Al Harris:

Mice_Men_John_Steinbeck_unabridged_compact_discs.jpg

AKATheRake

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2271038 said:
they are going to try to jerk the Cowboys face masks and not get called for it. :)

worked out for the Cowboys last week....

I'm sick of hearing about this face mask that should have been called. Yes it should have but what about that pass interference that was set up at the 1 for a TD that should have went the other way. That was even more atrocious. I don't hear anyone talking about that all week. We handed Philly the game helping them to 21 points with that bad call, the end zone fumble and Romo's pick at our 40. We still won. If we play error free there is not a team in the league that can hang with us. So I don't want to hear anyone else talk like we need hand outs to win. It's more like we have to give hand outs for teams to stick with us.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Shouldn't Harris be talking about how great the gameplan is after the game? That will end up looking pretty dumb if the Dallas Offense steamrolls them.

1fisher

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2271348 said:
I'm sick of hearing about this face mask that should have been called. Yes it should have but what about that pass interference that was set up at the 1 for a TD that should have went the other way. That was even more atrocious. I don't hear anyone talking about that all week. We handed Philly the game helping them to 21 points with that bad call, the end zone fumble and Romo's pick at our 40. We still won. If we play error free there is not a team in the league that can hang with us. So I don't want to hear anyone else talk like we need hand outs to win. It's more like we have to give hand outs for teams to stick with us.

..... and what about the two times Westbrook had a handful of the defensive players facemask? Seems they overlook that little tidbit!:D

AKATheRake

Reaction score
1fisher;2271382 said:
..... and what about the two times Westbrook had a handful of the defensive players facemask? Seems they overlook that little tidbit!:D

Exactly, or Phillies O-Line holding all night. Also Phillies D-Line constantly putting their hands in the face of our O-Lineman. That is also illegal. They had everything go there way and still lost. They moved the ball well but it was us that scored at will. They only stopped us on 3 drives all night. Romo's pick, the end zone fumble and the first drive of the 2nd half. We scored at will, everyone should be talking about Phillies poor defense.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2270944 said:
Was watching ESPN, and a guy who said he talked to Harris said this about our offense "this is the best Game Plan I've seen since being here" should we be concerned.....what do they plan on doing? Trying to hurt Romo maybe? Beat up on Wittens Shoulder?:mad:...Because honestly i don't know a blitz, or coverage scheme that can stop us

But im wondering what they will try

it won't matter.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
found this from another site-not srue how accurate it is

in last years game

T.O had 7 catches for 156 yards and a TD

1st catch was on Al Harris for 12 yards. (Al Harris stole it from him on the sidline)
2nd catch was on Al Harris for 6 yards.
3rd Catch was on Jarret Bush for 34 yards.
4th catch was on AJ Hawk(w/ Bigby over the top) for 48 yards
5th catch was on Jarret Bush for 10 yards and a TD
6th catch was on Al Harris for 37 yards. (where he didnt turn and look and TO stopd and caught it)
7th catch was on Al Harris for 9 yards.

So in reality Al Harris gave up 4 catches for 64 yards had a pick and shoulda had 2."

Boysboy

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2271440 said:
1st catch was on Al Harris for 12 yards. (Al Harris stole it from him on the sidline)

Meh-Harris also got away with a hands to the face(should have been a 5 yard penalty on him), wasn't called.;)

superpunk

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2271440 said:
found this from another site-not srue how accurate it is

in last years game

T.O had 7 catches for 156 yards and a TD

2nd catch was on Al Harris for 6 yards.
3rd Catch was on Jarret Bush for 34 yards.
4th catch was on AJ Hawk(w/ Bigby over the top) for 48 yards
5th catch was on Jarret Bush for 10 yards and a TD
6th catch was on Al Harris for 37 yards. (where he didnt turn and look and TO stopd and caught it)
7th catch was on Al Harris for 9 yards.

So in reality Al Harris gave up 4 catches for 64 yards had a pick and shoulda had 2."
Also in reality he gave up another TD to TO before TO handed him his lone INT, AND I'm pretty sure Crayton caught his TD on Harris as well.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
superpunk;2271455 said:
Also in reality he gave up another TD to TO before TO handed him his lone INT, AND I'm pretty sure Crayton caught his TD on Harris as well.

actually TO HANDED him two, Refs just missed the 1st one. :)

Don't remember the Crayton TD, is that the one where he was interfered with??

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Rack;2270950 said:
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

he also said........"I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain." - Mike Tyson

superpunk

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2271463 said:

You win some you lose some. Anyone who watched the game knows that Al Harris and those safeties got their lunches ate, eaten, or whatever the proper verb is. TO wasn't the only one catching passes on Harris.

I think so, because he jumped a pump fake, and then Crayton was wide open. I can't remember precisely, though.

Boysboy

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2271463 said:

Yeah-the refs also missed Harris' illegal hands to the face penalty on Owens.

I agree they blew that fumble on Owens, but they also blew Harris' penalty at the same time. So no harm, no foul.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
TX_Yid;2271035 said:
Attack us in the flats with fullbacks? New Orleans demolished us that way a couple of years ago and don't remember anyone trying it a lot since.
Unfortunately for them, Zach is here, and Pacman loves to jump routes, so this could be a total disaster for them.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
TX_Yid;2271035 said:
Attack us in the flats with fullbacks? New Orleans demolished us that way a couple of years ago and don't remember anyone trying it a lot since

I still see alot of open field when the opposition does go that way though.

Try and keep up, we're talking about Green Bay's DEFENSIVE gameplan.

theogt;2271102 said:
Jason's leading all TEs in catches right now too, isn't he? I just can't see how you'd use TEs to bump receivers without opening up the middle of the field.

THat would actually work perfectly for the Packers... if they can actually get Witten, Bennett, and Curtis to bump TO every play, that would slow TO down and take all three of our TE's out of the play every time.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Rack;2271618 said:
Try and keep up, we're talking about Green Bay's DEFENSIVE gameplan.

THat would actually work perfectly for the Packers... if they can actually get Witten, Bennett, and Curtis to bump TO every play, that would slow TO down and take all three of our TE's out of the play every time.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao: