AL Harris "Best game plan since i been here"

Aikbach

Reaction score
They'll probably play zone and maybe stick a corner on Witten.

Everyone is hoping the Bills game plan is the magic cure to kill Romo, but he won't make that mistake again.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
superpunk;2270955 said:
They're gonna try hitting him with LBs before he gets off the line and is released to Harris.

It won't work.
this would be an excellent strategy...i proposed this last year in the even we made the super bowl against the patriots. I suggested we let roy jam moss at the line and play a cb over the top of roy...especially since moss really only likes to go deep. think about it...why would you have the slower guy be the last line of defense against a guy like randy moss? Roy could stunk him at the line of scrimmage...then be responsibe for a zone...like the flats...where a rb might be leaking out or for a wr coming all the way across the field. I propsed this last year because we seemingly did not know what to do with Roy last year. but this year...with 3 additional CBs that we trust....that can run....we should not feel as if our hands are tied.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jackrussell;2271335 said:
Suggested reading for Al Harris:

Mice_Men_John_Steinbeck_unabridged_compact_discs.jpg
:bow: :toast:

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
bbailey423;2272093 said:
this would be an excellent strategy...i proposed this last year in the even we made the super bowl against the patriots. I suggested we let roy jam moss at the line and play a cb over the top of roy...especially since moss really only likes to go deep. think about it...why would you have the slower guy be the last line of defense against a guy like randy moss? Roy could stunk him at the line of scrimmage...then be responsibe for a zone...like the flats...where a rb might be leaking out or for a wr coming all the way across the field. I propsed this last year because we seemingly did not know what to do with Roy last year. but this year...with 3 additional CBs that we trust....that can run....we should not feel as if our hands are tied.

I like this a lot. Hope we pull it out at the right time.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
I'm not worried about their game plan, it's very easy to say something like that or say what you're going to do but actually doing it on the field is very different....and on the field is the only thing that matters.

cowboyz

Reaction score
the only think that stops this offense is pressure and winning at the line of scrimmage. the packers won't do that.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I actually like the fact that we played and beat the Eagles defense before we played the Packers.

We should be able to handle the Pack's D.

My only concern is team vs team. I think its gonna be a tough game.

Reaction score
Who cares, Garrett is one of the best at in game/half time adjustments, I'm sure they'll utilize all of their weapons.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Packer board suggests they are going to play zone.

Please play Zone against Romo/Witten/T.O./Barber/Crayton.

Pretty Please!!!!!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm not worried about it. What he's supposed to say? This is the worst idea he's ever seen?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Hey Al! How did that game plan work for ya??? I guess if your goal was to hold us to under 30 pts and 500 yds you did a pretty good job! :laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
DallasInDC;2276853 said:
Hey Al! How did that game plan work for ya??? I guess if your goal was to hold us to under 30 pts and 500 yds you did a pretty good job! :laugh2:
Only because Barber fumbled on our own 13.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2276923 said:
Yeah they had a brilliant game plan, without a doubt.
yeah, their game plan was to shut Owens down. Well done.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Clove;2276865 said:
Only because Barber fumbled on our own 13.

or Romo throwing the INT or not letting Folk kick the 49 yd FG. I guess they must of incorporated our mistakes as part of their game plan.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2270944 said:
Was watching ESPN, and a guy who said he talked to Harris said this about our offense "this is the best Game Plan I've seen since being here" should we be concerned.....what do they plan on doing? Trying to hurt Romo maybe? Beat up on Wittens Shoulder?:mad:...Because honestly i don't know a blitz, or coverage scheme that can stop us

But im wondering what they will try

I think it was the "let's try to hold them under 500 yards" defense...

It worked brilliantly... :D

Anybody heard from FloridaRob lately??

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
silverbear;2277420 said:
I think it was the "let's try to hold them under 500 yards" defense...

It worked brilliantly... :D

Anybody heard from FloridaRob lately??

He was here earlier with a "congrats -- we got our butts kicked" post.

Very gracious.

I'd take him over some of the troll chicken littles we have running around here everytime we have an incompletion.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Danny White;2277439 said:
He was here earlier with a "congrats -- we got our butts kicked" post.

Very gracious.

I'd take him over some of the troll chicken littles we have running around here everytime we have an incompletion.

Actually, I knew that, I was just havin' a little fun at his expense...

I've got no real problems with Rob, in time I have hopes that he'll see the light...

DALLAS D

Reaction score
Clove;2276936 said:
yeah, their game plan was to shut Owens down. Well done.

Guess they forgot about miles, barber, witten, felix, bennett, Lol And then theres Anthony Henry , are you serious, 2 sacks, i love it. Who could of seen that coming???:D