Al Harris to be retained

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
If any coach I’d wanna run it back with it’s Al Harris. This dude is a good coach and a helluva a player. The DBs really improved under him and his technique. This is a good retention IMO.
Like I get it but the bland was very hit or miss. Same with Diggs they are coached to play the ball and it can be detrimental at times. Would I be sad to get a coach that was more fundamentals no I wouldn't. Is Al Harris a good coach yeah he made or corners significantly better. Like I said it doesn't move the needle much.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Like I get it but the bland was very hit or miss. Same with Diggs they are coached to play the ball and it can be detrimental at times. Would I be sad to get a coach that was more fundamentals no I wouldn't. Is Al Harris a good coach yeah he made or corners significantly better. Like I said it doesn't move the needle much.
I’m interested to see how his technique and how Zims defensive scheme blend together. Could be a solid match or just the right tweak to make it work well. Time will tell.