Al Michaels?

rynochop

Reaction score
So how pissed was he at the end?

I had to turn off the TV and go to radio and Brad Sham about 2 minutes into the opening drive. The eagle love was revolting.

My ******* went to bed at the five minute mark of the 4th. :bang2:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
rynochop said:
So how pissed was he at the end?

I had to turn off the TV and go to radio and Brad Sham about 2 minutes into the opening drive. The eagle love was revolting.

My ******* went to bed at the five minute mark of the 4th. :bang2:

To quote...Homer Simpson...Dooh !

aikemirv

Reaction score
Again, crying for another horsecollar last night too. Every Cowboy game he is crying for a horsecollar!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
aikemirv said:
Again, crying for another horsecollar last night too. Every Cowboy game he is crying for a horsecollar!!

Only reason was because it was Roy making the tackle. I have watched a lot of games this year and have yet to see a game where the horsecollar was called.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Here we go again...

Yes, the entire world hates us. Yes, every broadcaster, including Troy Aikman, hate us.

The Eagles WERE the story last night. And yes, they were spoken well of because they dominated the entire game.

calico

Reaction score
the only thing that bothered me was the horsecollar crap. We was dying trying to prove it was a horse collar.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I don't buy into the everyone hates us. However, his play calling was less than enthusiastic when Roy scored.

rynochop

Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
Never say never & never say die :)
You missed a classic!

I know..#### me!

Probably better for me today though....i wouldn't have been able to fall asleep after that. ha

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Giants game had a bad horse collar that wasn't called.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
calico said:
the only thing that bothered me was the horsecollar crap. We was dying trying to prove it was a horse collar.

The rule came into existence mostly because of Roy.

The play that caused all the attention was when Roy broke the leg of an Eagle player, TO.

Here's Roy last night making a tackle that looks horse-collarish...

I'd have expected nothing less of any announcer.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
The rule came into existence mostly because of Roy.

The play that caused all the attention was when Roy broke the leg of an Eagle player, TO.

Here's Roy last night making a tackle that looks horse-collarish...

I'd have expected nothing less of any announcer.

Dubious, dubious, dubious!

That's what I was expecting him to say!!

(Someone needs to tell him not to use words like that in football. Chess, maybe, but not football!!)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
Dubious, dubious, dubious!

That's what I was expecting him to say!!

(Someone needs to tell him not to use words like that in football. Chess, maybe, but not football!!)

MNC. Monday Night Chess.

Are you ready for some chess?

I dunno, it doesn't do it for me. :D

dfense

Reaction score
That's because Roy has found a "loop hole" in the rule. If you notice, he still horsecollars, but he also brings his other arm around the ballcarrier's waist as he brings him down. The refs aren't calling that.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Here we go again...

Yes, the entire world hates us. Yes, every broadcaster, including Troy Aikman, hate us.

The Eagles WERE the story last night. And yes, they were spoken well of because they dominated the entire game.

I could care less about the others you mentioned but.....he is right. Al Michaels is a total fool on the air. He is this way even when the Cowboys are not playing. He is even worse when they are playing.

Its not one sided. Michaels makes an *** of himself when the Pokes are playing. Its just fact.

1fisher

Reaction score
I muted them in the third and just watched....... much better that way!

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
The MNF crew needs re-vamping, the TV could of been on Mute and I would of got more out of it then listening to Michaels and Madden. They were down right boring up in the booth and couldn't even get the players names right. Guess thats why MNF is going to ESPN. I'm all for Monday night Chess

Put TO in the Booth at least he will have a job :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1fisher said:
I muted them in the third and just watched....... much better that way!

My HERO.

Someone, just as the poster who switched to the radio, that instead of complaining about it...does something about it.

I know we rip on the skins and other teams fans for whining...but man alive every week it is some boys fan complaining because someone did not get down and bow down to all that is cowboys.