Al Michaels?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Dallas said:
I could care less about the others you mentioned but.....he is right. Al Michaels is a total fool on the air. He is this way even when the Cowboys are not playing. He is even worse when they are playing.

Its not one sided. Michaels makes an *** of himself when the Pokes are playing. Its just fact.
Yep... And just imagine what next year will be like when it's Michaels and Theesman... :banghead:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some may not remember Doug and Judy whiner from SNL during the early 80's

JoPi-Doug%20Whiner.jpg

Troy is mean to the cowboys because he is not a total homerand I don't like it.
Joe Theezman is a total homer and I don't like it.

The press people are picking on the cowboys..
The press people are not giving the cowboys enough love.

:lmao2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
My HERO.

Someone, just as the poster who switched to the radio, that instead of complaining about it...does something about it.

I know we rip on the skins and other teams fans for whining...but man alive every week it is some boys fan complaining because someone did not get down and bow down to all that is cowboys.

Quit your *****ing. You act like you never have ANYTHING negative thing to say. Come on man.

BrainPaint always the golden rainbow swooping in with his fairy color paintbrush to paint it all pretty w/ ponies and dafadills. :D

Ive heard you complain many times over the past 5 years. :eek:

You remind me of someone...hmmm I cant put my finger on it...

s_bob.gif

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Dallas said:
I could care less about the others you mentioned but.....he is right. Al Michaels is a total fool on the air. He is this way even when the Cowboys are not playing. He is even worse when they are playing.

Its not one sided. Michaels makes an *** of himself when the Pokes are playing. Its just fact.

:)

It's your fact, not mine. :)

He's a front runner. He's not anti-Cowboy. IMO. Guaranteed if you got a hold of a few old games he'd be going on and on about Emmitt or Troy.

Both Madden AND Michaels do that. And on a night when the Eagles WERE the story and when they were out there, season on the line, four time NFC Champs...beating our brains in, yes the coverage is going to be slanted toward the Eagles.

In fact, on the int by Roy he's yelling when Roy picks off the ball...and then says "Roy Williams, who has made two straight trips to the pro bowl, shows you why he makes the annual trip to Hawaii"

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas said:
Quit your *****ing. You act like you never have ANYTHING negative thing to say. Come on man.

BrainPaint always the golden rainbow swooping in with his fairy color paintbrush to paint it all pretty w/ ponies and dafadills. :D

Ive heard you complain many times over the past 5 years. :eek:

You remind me of someone...hmmm I cant put my finger on it...

s_bob.gif

I never said I have nothing negative to say.

Then again I don't drone on like someone kicked my dog just because an announcer did not bow down to all things cowboys.

:rolleyes:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
You folks go ahead and stick up for your boy Michaels. I cant stand the guy. I would gladly take Madden by himself in the booth than have Michaels there. That is not at all because I think he has Cowboys hate. I just think he brings NOTHING to the games.

Madden w/ his Aaron Glenn in place of TG lastnight was a wee bit annoying to.

OLD PEOPLE should not be on TV.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Dallas said:
You folks go ahead and stick up for your boy Michaels. I cant stand the guy. I would gladly take Madden by himself in the booth than have Michaels there. That is not at all because I think he has Cowboys hate. I just think he brings NOTHING to the games.

Oh...I'll agree with ya there. I think he talks too much and he comes off like a phony.

And Madden is pretty much old hat.

As far as old people not being on TV...yes, I agree. Especially last year when Vinny was our QB.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas said:

Don't get me wrong...I really don't care for Michaels...but not going to get a sports hernia over it if he doesn't act like the cowboys are the be all end all of the NFL.

I don't mind Madden at all...UNLESS he somehow finds a way to talk about Brett Favre when the game has NOTHING to do with Favre.

I kept waiting for him to start last night everytime they would show the ad for next weeks game.

However Madden is getting bad about missing the players names or numbers, although he did make sure to correct himself later ( or he was prompted to do so).

I always like Madden and Summerall together when they were younger, Pat really dropped of IMO...he was worse there towards the end then John is now IMO.

Theezman...his voice just annoys me. McGwire with theezman is just too much sometime. That has to be the worst crew hands down.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
i love madden, especially when he draws pictures with his yellow highlighter... priceless

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Bring back 3 announcers,, Irvin, To and theisman.. jusst so i can see TO or Irvin B*tch slap him around the booth about half time every game.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite said:
Al Michaels is a twit and should be flogged with a frozen fish.

That's very Pythonesque....now I have this picture in my mind of John Cleese hitting Michaels with a fish. :lmao:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Arch Stanton said:
That's very Pythonesque....now I have this picture in my mind of John Cleese hitting Michaels with a fish. :lmao:

LOL

fishy..fishy...fishy..fish and it went where ever I did go