Alabama's Kirkpatrick cited for possession.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
locked&loaded;4384764 said:
It is weed. My 14 year old cousin has tried it.

Weed doesnt make you an idiot, being an idiot makes you an idiot.

:bow:

Flyo87

Reaction score
Drug possession or not I've never liked this guy as anything more than a solid corner unless we're running primarily a press man scheme. I think its up to the staff to determine the coverage scheme we're going to primarily play. Jenkins and Scandrick imo play contrasting styles. One corner is succesful in off man the other in press man. If we're just selecting a best complete corner imo its Janoris Jenkins and its not even close. Asante Samuels clone who has shown he can matchup against bigger WR's see tape of him againt Julio Jones, AJ Green and Alshon Jeffrey but with his talent comes the character concerns.

Randy White

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4384394 said:
Dude chill I know full well what drugs can do to a person trust me all I'm saying is I just don't get the difference between someone who was caught by cops and someone who failed a drug test. Both did drugs obviously.

Not necessarily.

You can posses drugs with intent of distributing it and you don't even use it. You can fail a drug test ( pot, in this instance ) and it doesn't mean you're a user.

Randy White

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;4384880 said:
I wouldn't touch him at #14. I've seen him play all 3 years. He was a blue chip recruit that turned out to be a pretty good player for Bama. But not a real game changer. He played in a great system that maximized his play but he never showed special athletic ability as he was advertised to have when he was coming out of high school.

Also Kirkpatrick has always been an immature player and one that Saban spent a lot of time trying to mold. Sure enough he gets out from under the pressure of a system that demands acountability and he is caught with a bag in his front shirt pocket. No way I draft him high.

Give me the other Bama CB. Dequan Menzie. Better CB and a mature player.

The thing that also bothers me is that, according to someone in the know ( whom I know ), he was part of Rolando McClain's posse. I don't know how much truth is behind that, but if it's anywhere near close, I don't want the Cowboys to get near him because it will be just a matter of time before the other shoe drops.