Alcohol consumption

CB61

Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention that I don't drink anymore you're not going to hear drink any less either I just don't drink anymore through too much crap at TVs and broke too many over the Cowboys, I tossed a 25 inch color TV out the window when the catch happened not Dez Bryant's Dwight Clark's

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd probably be better off drinking.......I know I'm much more relaxed and low key when I'm watching the game in public. Hooters, here I come........no pun intended, unfortunately.

CB61

Reaction score
I'd probably be better off drinking.......I know I'm much more relaxed and low key when I'm watching the game in public. Hooters, here I come........no pun intended, unfortunately.
Well I also got thrown out of many sports bars in Florida when I live there and don't know how in the hell I didn't get a DWI down there lucky I guess

Xelda

Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention that I don't drink anymore you're not going to hear drink any less either I just don't drink anymore through too much crap at TVs and broke too many over the Cowboys, I tossed a 25 inch color TV out the window when the catch happened not Dez Bryant's Dwight Clark's
If a TV ever had it coming, ,that was the time to toss it. The Dez non catch was another time to toss a TV. If I hadn't just started making payments on mine, it might have been shot over that freaking call. As for alcohol, I had a few alcoholic relatives that tarnished our name for eternity in my neck of the woods. There are some good stories out there though.

CB61

Reaction score
If a TV ever had it coming, ,that was the time to toss it. The Dez non catch was another time to toss a TV. If I hadn't just started making payments on mine, it might have been shot over that freaking call. As for alcohol, I had a few alcoholic relatives that tarnished our name for eternity in my neck of the woods. There are some good stories out there though.
Funny thing the TV worked for about 2 months after that although not very well

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Have some bacon it helps