ALCS Game 5

utrunner07

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3636754 said:
What's with the ropes the Rangers are wearing around their necks?

It may be those magnet things that are supposed to help you perform better (dont seem to work) I know thats what CJ had on, plus some kind of necklace.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
utrunner07;3636736 said:
great pitch by cc, moreland strikes out looking, really hurts to not get those guys in there.

Terrible pitch by CC, but got the call. He crossed up Posada and normally pitchers don't get the call when the catcher has to come back like that.

CC is VERY luck today - that many hits and only 2 runs.

Just hope Nelly is alright!!

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
I don't like the necklaces. Looks like something kids would make in an art class.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
utrunner07;3636765 said:
It was clearly a strike.

It was on the inside edge, not any where close to being clearly a strike. Like I said, you normally don't get that call when you and the catcher are crossed up.

I think it happen lastnight with Arod at bad. Ball was a strike, but pitcher catcher were crossed up and he didn't get the call.

utrunner07

Reaction score
numnuts23;3636771 said:
It was on the inside edge, not any where close to being clearly a strike. Like I said, you normally don't get that call when you and the catcher are crossed up.

I think it happen lastnight with Arod at bad. Ball was a strike, but pitcher catcher were crossed up and he didn't get the call.

lol, fine argue if you want, I just went back and rewatched it and if you don't think that was a strike...well...don't know what to tell you then.

Alweezy

Reaction score
numnuts23;3636771 said:

eh he's been getting that call all night.

All right hope Hostile's right, we need to get more than 1 run this time around...

Alweezy

Reaction score
Kerry Wood is no CC

If we can get some hits off CC we most certainly HAVE to get them off of Wood...

This is the inning.. go big or go home

utrunner07

Reaction score
lets go hamilton, need a hit from you here. at some point they need to move andrus over

utrunner07

Reaction score
not our night, they better get their heads on straight because the yankees are no where near out of this series and are all too capable of coming back to win this.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Man that pretty much sums up this game. Strike em' out, throw em' out strike em' out.

Nobody putting the ball in play with a runner on base.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
utrunner07;3636777 said:
lol, fine argue if you want, I just went back and rewatched it and if you don't think that was a strike...well...don't know what to tell you then.

Where did I say it wasn't a strike? You act like it was right down the middle, which it wasn't...

When the catcher has to come back like that to catch a ball, if it's not right down the middle, the umps normally call it a ball.

utrunner07

Reaction score
numnuts23;3636817 said:
Where did I say it wasn't a strike? You act like it was right down the middle, which it wasn't...

When the catcher has to come back like that to catch a ball, if it's not right down the middle, the umps normally call it a ball.

ok you bet.

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
Be careful letting your foot off our throats ...be very careful....we don't scare whatsoever - we can walk right into Texas and win 2 ....We're the Yankees and you're nobody , absolutely nobody - 40 years and ain't won a damn thing....

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;3636777 said:

Clearly a strike and a fat one too boot.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
BlueBandit;3636827 said:
Be careful letting your foot off our throats ...be very careful....we don't scare whatsoever - we can walk right into Texas and win 2 ....We're the Yankees and you're nobody , absolutely nobody - 40 years and ain't won a damn thing....

Bookmarking this post

utrunner07

Reaction score
nice job kirkman, way to battle. maybe we can make up for game 1 here...Vlad, Murph and kinsler coming up