ALCS Game 5

Alweezy

Reaction score
BlueBandit;3636827 said:
Be careful letting your foot off our throats ...be very careful....we don't scare whatsoever - we can walk right into Texas and win 2 ....We're the Yankees and you're nobody , absolutely nobody - 40 years and ain't won a damn thing....

Why are you on a Cowboys forum talking about the Yankees? I could see the Giants... but the Yankees? Oh well...

We gotta get this down to 2 right here. Tied up be nice, but Mo will be in before we can get 4 in.

This is going to take some Game1 type magic right here

Alweezy

Reaction score
And with that, that should just about do it...

I hope to be proven wrong, but that was damn near effortless right there looks like we heading back to Texas. The absence of Cruz is big, Bengie needs to be behind the plate in a game of game 6's magnitude, and Lewis is going to have avoid walking people. We basically played into the Yankees hands today with all of the walks, and 0-2 counts going full.

Alweezy

Reaction score
BlueBandit;3636869 said:
Bookmark it 27 times http://i938.***BLOCKED***/albums/ad229/AJayxD3/New-York-Yankees-World-Series-2009-.jpg

Once again I ask why are you on a Cowboys forum talking about the Yankees?

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BlueBandit;3636827 said:
Be careful letting your foot off our throats ...be very careful....we don't scare whatsoever - we can walk right into Texas and win 2 ....We're the Yankees and you're nobody , absolutely nobody - 40 years and ain't won a damn thing....

What position do you play? Do you make $20 million too?

utrunner07

Reaction score
Bluebandit, care to explain this?

Posted by Bluebandit
I'm a die hard 35 year Yankee fan. You guys are excellent , and you're a complete club. I'm not at all a fan of your owner, who IMO has shown disrespect for NY, but the rest are a likable bunch.

I didn't like the way we matched up in the regular season and I knew you'd be trouble.

(I know the series isn't over, but this club is shot , we just didn't have the horse or arms this year. )
So your team loses three and a row and you completely give up on them, but win one and all the sudden they are world beaters again? :rolleyes:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196299

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
Sing it - I mean Sang it wit me Texas - never forget it either.
[youtube]BiryjGi6wZQ[/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiryjGi6wZQ

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
alive.jpg

Alweezy

Reaction score
Well good game from a hitting perspective, we just gotta take this one into Texas and turn them into runs. We never really fell apart in this one, but it just looks like we gave one up today.

Hope the home crowd is ready to cheer on Colby Lewis, If we get just a little better pitching I still think this will be our game to win. No Cliff Lee needed.

utrunner07

Reaction score
good game yanks, hope those saying it was over last night have their eyes open, you would think Dallas sports fans would know better by now...2006 Mavs anyone?

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
Alweezy;3636921 said:
Well good game from a hitting perspective, we just gotta take this one into Texas and turn them into runs. We never really fell apart in this one, but it just looks like we gave one up today.

Hope the home crowd is ready to cheer on Colby Lewis, If we get just a little better pitching I still think this will be our game to win. No Cliff Lee needed.

you can't give up something you never had...the Yankees gave up 2 leads last nite, this should be 3-2 Americans right now.

utrunner07

Reaction score
BlueBandit;3636927 said:
you can't give up something you never had...the Yankees gave up 2 leads last nite, this should be 3-2 Americans right now.

Remember game 1? Oh yeah, so you want to call it that way it should still be 3-2 rangers. why do you care though? you already quit on your team, they are shot remember, just dont have the arms or the bats to come back, remember. What a pathetic fan you are.

Alweezy

Reaction score
utrunner07;3636929 said:
Remember game 1? Oh yeah, so you want to call it that way it should still be 3-2 rangers. why do you care though? you already quit on your team, they are shot remember, just dont have the arms or the bats to come back, remember. What a pathetic fan you are.

I just put the guy on ignore it's so much easier that way that way he can talk trash for whatever reason he is doing this and I can talk about the game at hand with everybody else.

Perfect scenario everyone's happy.

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;3636929 said:

I didn't quit...I just know BB, and I gave props and respect to the Rangers - a franchise I hope wins a WS if we don't.

Very hard to believe when Fat Molina hits a 3 run jack to break the game, especially after not scoring the inning before with 2 leadoff hits - just killer absolute killer.

I'm realist pal, now , however, you've given us an inch, maybe we take a foot.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
I'm fine with our 3-2 series lead, with Lee waiting on Game 7 and I'll take the Lewis v. Hughes matchup in Game 6. We have two at home so we have a shot. Friday's game isn't a must win, just a nice to win.

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
Gzus;3636965 said:
I'm fine with our 3-2 series lead, with Lee waiting on Game 7 and I'll take the Lewis v. Hughes matchup in Game 6. We have two at home so we have a shot. Friday's game isn't a must win, just a nice to win.

We've beaten Lee, this year as a matter of fact.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Gzus;3636965 said:

Yeah I think our team has done everything they've needed to do to win this series in the big picture.

1. Split the first two games.
2. Take 2 out of 3 in Yankee Stadium. (Doesn't matter which two just take two of them.
3. Win one game at home.

We have two tries to get the last thing done, at home in front of our crowd. I think it would have been a huge order to have won three in a row at Yankee Stadium. Winning two of three was all we needed to do and it was a huge win to get two up there in my books.