ALCS Game 6

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3640679 said:
Lol! Yes! The Rangers Are Going To The World Series!!!!!

juck;3640681 said:
Feels great doesnt it?

Dudes... I am PEAKING...

As a guy that gave up on MLB a long time ago, this team sucked me back in...

I have been a fan of the hapless Rangers since their inception...

Before that I was a Red Sox fan and I remain so as my 1a...

To see them beat the mighty Yankees makes it better...

The irony is that my NL team is the Giants, although I would NEVER root against them vs. the Rangers...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
juck;3640681 said:
Feels great doesnt it?

Oh man does it ever.

That is just awesome.

I've watched the Rangers, off and on, my whole life. As a kid I was more into the Mariners but that was soley on the fact that my favorite player of all time played for them, Ken Griffey Jr.

In the last couple of years I've gotten more into baseball cause it's my wifes favorite sport. I was never a huge baseball fan growing up, football has always and will always be king in my life as far as sports go, but she loves baseball.

So I've been watching with her and she's a HUGE Rangers fan so I've grown to love them more and more watching with her.

This is awesome to see them doing this, especially when they do it by going through the Yankees who I absolutely hate. The only franchise in any sport I hate more is the Eagles.

This is an awesome night. Go Rangers.

nyc;3640684 said:
Party at my house! 1,508 miles away! :laugh2:

If I had the money I'd be there. lol

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Major grats to all you Ranger fans. I can't recall a more compelling team to watch in a long time.

Good luck in the series. Especially if it's against the Phillies.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640574 said:
We've been here so many times that it's just another game - Cliff Lee will be in Pinstripes next year and all be right with the world again.

8 years 180M - welcome to the Bronx Cliff :lmao2: :lmao2:
Your butt is gonna be so frosted when this doesn't happen, LOL! Just like your Yankees are nothing more than a bunch of over-paid, over-the-hill bums:D

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640669 said:
MOney IS everything and when the NYY flash 180 plus at Old Cliff Lee he's gonna pack his wagon up and head up yonder ya'll hear .

Who cares there is still season left!!! Oh wait, you're a yankees.......

Awkward.............