ALCS Game 6

juck

Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640574 said:
We've been here so many times that it's just another game - Cliff Lee will be in Pinstripes next year and all be right with the world again.

8 years 180M - welcome to the Bronx Cliff :lmao2: :lmao2:
Yankees suck. hahahahaha Clifford aint jumping to ur overpaid losers hahaha go to a NY board

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue;3640598 said:
And he played on a lot of ****ty teams...

Are you, seriously, saying those aren't HOF numbers?

He 's a HOF for so many non traditional reasons, he played FOREVER, he threw 99 MPH for - FOREVER and he K'd over 5000 guys.

Nolan Ryan was a freak - no doubt,

But, he COMPILED those wins over MANY years and he also compiled almost 300 losses - Which is crazy.

Again, I wouldn't want him, however I respect his flame throwing legend.

juck

Reaction score
70 million >>>>>>>213 million hahahahahahaha
yankees suck

juck

Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640625 said:
He 's a HOF for so many non traditional reasons, he played FOREVER, he threw 99 MPH for - FOREVER and he K'd over 5000 guys.

Nolan Ryan was a freak - no doubt,

But, he COMPILED those wins over MANY years and he also compiled almost 300 losses - Which is crazy.

Again, I wouldn't want him, however I respect his flame throwing legend.
Yankees are done.Adios hahahahahahah

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
juck;3640621 said:
Yankees suck. hahahahaha Clifford aint jumping to ur overpaid losers hahaha go to a NY board

Yes, he is - it's a done deal, he's boy is Mark Tex , he wanted the trade to NYY mid season.

He'll be a Yankee, maybe even before Jeter gets re-signed.

juck

Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640628 said:
Yes, he is - it's a done deal, he's boy is Mark Tex , he wanted the trade to NYY mid season.

yeah keep ur hopes up pal lol watch Clifford pitch in the WS in TEXAS uniform hahahaha

Yankees go home.

juck

Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640628 said:

Take pride in ur team trying to buy rings? AROID had Karma come back to him tonight. hahaha I love it Yuck the Fankees.

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
juck;3640630 said:
yeah keep ur hopes up pal lol watch Clifford pitch in the WS in TEXAS uniform hahahaha

Yankees go home.

And then sign with NY - he's a YAnkee at heart.

juck

Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640635 said:
And then sign with NY - he's a YAnkee at heart.

Ur gonna be sorry if u have ur hopes on that buddy. Texas gonna spend a lot on him and he is an Arkansas boy. He also loves this team. Either or Colby Lewis beat ur butts twice. hahahahaha yankees blow.

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
juck;3640640 said:
Ur gonna be sorry if u have ur hopes on that buddy. Texas gonna spend a lot on him and he is an Arkansas boy. He also loves this team. Either or Colby Lewis beat ur butts twice. hahahahaha yankees blow.

Jimmy Key was an Arkansas boy too - great Yankee and who'd live in the south when you can live in the land of Grant? :lmao:

juck

Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640654 said:
Jimmy Key was an Arkansas boy too - great Yankee and who'd live in the south when you can live in the land of Grant? :lmao:

Cliff Lee: “I live in Arkansas. This is great for my family. It’s definitely the closest thing to home team-wise that I’ve ever played on.”

Money isnt everything yankee

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
juck;3640665 said:
Cliff Lee: “I live in Arkansas. This is great for my family. It’s definitely the closest thing to home team-wise that I’ve ever played on.”

Money isnt everything yankee

MOney IS everything and when the NYY flash 180 plus at Old Cliff Lee he's gonna pack his wagon up and head up yonder ya'll hear .

juck

Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640669 said:
MOney IS everything and when the NYY flash 180 plus at Old Cliff Lee he's gonna pack his wagon up and head up yonder ya'll hear .
Sorry money isnt everything, thats whats wrong with u and ur teams logic. U dont earn it u buy it. Back to ur Yankee tears now.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640669 said:

Probably... but it will just then affirm the fact that the Yanks go out and buy talent...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BlueBandit;3640669 said:

...and if he doesn't, you are going to feel molded all to hell. ;)