Alejandro Villanueva has highest-selling gear in past 24 hours

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again you have brought this up several times. I can once again find the studies that normalize for socioeconomic factors and the disparity goes away. We've done this several times and you still repeat your same assertion. I looked at that link and did not see the 300 shootings figure. You have shown no statistics at all.

Oh and

As usual you are not reliable on data on this subject.
The link had the 4% and 12% numbers.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again you have brought this up several times. I can once again find the studies that normalize for socioeconomic factors and the disparity goes away. We've done this several times and you still repeat your same assertion. I looked at that link and did not see the 300 shootings figure. You have shown no statistics at all.

Oh and

This one had it at 233 blacks of 900+ in the year chronicled

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_599c4099e4b04c532f447939/amp

Philmonroe

Reaction score

Oh and

I do think this is a socioeconomic issue not a race issue like it seems like x is trying to make it out to be. You get poor people of any group and crime will follow. I don't know if his stats are accounting for that

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 12% was for whites and hispanics. The rest of your data was wrong too.
I said 12% for non-blacks.

Nothing wrong with my data.

Over 50% of murders by 13% of the population.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
This one had it at 233 blacks of 900+ in the year chronicled

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_599c4099e4b04c532f447939/amp

I fail to see what point you think you are making. There have been thousands of police shootings since 2005 and only 13 police have been convicted. Only 20% of police who are arrested are convicted.

If your point is that police shoot nonblacks unjustly at a high rate too then great. The police still have a serious problem and the protests are justified.

LEOBOR laws. The conflict of interest in the police policing themselves. Police unions. Civil forfeiture. STandards for the use of force.

All are a problem. Have fun worrying about race.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I said 12% for non-blacks.

Nothing wrong with my data.

I can once again find the studies that normalize for socioeconomic factors and the disparity goes away.

I can once again find the studies that normalize for socioeconomic factors and the disparity goes away.