Alex Smith taking starter reps

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Smih isn’t going to win many games by himself. And McLaurin has disappeared with him at the helm cause he can’t or won’t throw deep. Their formula is for him not to be a turnover machine, run the ball and let that front 4 wreak havoc. He’s an improvement over Haskins but that’s a pretty low bar.

Reactions: CWR

Carson

Reaction score
Yeah, no. They are a completely different team with Smith at QB. It's the only reason they lost last week.

Different with Smith and McLaurin. Without McLaurin, Eagles can focus on Thomas and the run. Washington has only had one 100+ yard rusher when Smith starts. That was against us. Terry is what makes secondaries focus on the pass. It should allow Philly to press up

75boyz

Reaction score
Hey if it happens we have at least proven how talented we are and we go into the offseason knowing we need nothing.

True. And that same mentality towards the entire staff as well, especially keeping Nolan and his assistants intact.
But if the next Bill Walsh(Moore) does leave, this team won't skip a beat with Coach Mac and Dak looking exactly like Coach Mac did with Rodgers all those years in Green Bay. Multiple year playoff run ahead. Absolutely no doubt.
And Dak, by his unparalleled play, will surely fulfill his role like Rodgers did crushing multiple MVP type seasons and carrying the franchise into another Dynasty Era.
The Dak Dynasty Era. That's the ticket. Coming soon to a stadium near you.

Strap in and Hold on.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but didnt he take a lot of 1st team reps in practice last week too?

fivetwos

Reaction score
No way the Football team loses to the Eagles if Smith is under center. And if you think Hurts looked like a rookie last week against our defense just wait until he goes against that defensive front.

Washington Football Team will advance to play next week.
Yeah I'm not loving the matchup.

Much more worried about that one that losing our game.

I think Hurts has been found out...probably already. Not a fan.