All-22 of Flag Being Thrown on 2nd Tripping Call

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Influenced by direction would be the Tim Donaghy example. It happened. Its not crazy.

Again, for what purpose? Why would the NFL want to screw over its most valuable franchise? Ratings are through the roof whenever we play. Us being crappy is actually bad for business. You're talking about what could happen. I could be an actual NFL player, or a high-ranking government official, or an alien. "It's happened before" doesn't mean squat when all you have as "evidence" is grasping at the wind on bad calls that are one of a ton of bad calls throughout the years. But you follow the Cowboys so your theory is going to be localized I guess.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Dumb kindergarten logic was two weeks ago when Witten got tackled in the End Zone and you spent five pages of a thread claiming he tripped over his own feet.

There's the Fan Boi we all know. The lying Fan Boi, that is. Didn't you lie and claim I follow you around? Yet twice today you're mentioning and quoting me. You will never even things up, son so stop. No CONSPIRACY! theory you espouse should ever be taken seriously after I busted you lying about one. When you're at a deficit, that's what you have to do. So dumb to believe that the NFL would openly retaliate against poor Jerry Jones for "opposing" Goodell by leaving every trace imaginable, lol. You were quite the Sherlock until critical thinking got ahold of you. So simple. Then you melted down like a toddler in a supermarket. Lol.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/i-am-sick-of-one-side-officiating.418118/page-13#post-8609949

MarcusRock

Reaction score
90% of the time, that's probably true. Maybe even 95%. But 100%? That would require believing that officials are only human enough to make mistakes, but not human enough to have biases.

Nobody wants to be reminded that the ref is human, because that ruins the illusion.

It's like watching a western and the cowboy pulls a cellphone out of his pocket. It may very well be there, but you don't want to see it.

Of course humans could be biased. But the 90-95% feeds into where 100% of missed calls are automatically due to bias and CONSPIRACY! if you visit this place. For what exact reason no one can say of course, only that it must be that. What's funny is these threads were nowhere to be found the first 3 games of the season. I was outright calling for them because I knew they weren't present because we were winning. But losing breeds excuses and hazy bias and CONSPIRACY! fit the bill perfectly. No proof necessary except that it could be. Good luck with an investigation on those terms.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You will never even things up, son so stop. No CONSPIRACY! theory you espouse should ever be taken seriously after I busted you lying about one.

And for the fifth time, its not a lie if its something you are too stupid to understand and too lazy to research.

Just like you posted in that thread, @percyhoward said the string of non-holding calls had only happened twice in NFL history. If you aren't capable of looking that up, it just means you are lazy and stupid.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
And for the fifth time, its not a lie if its something you are too stupid to understand and too lazy to research.

Just like you posted in that thread, @percyhoward said the string of non-holding calls had only happened twice in NFL history. If you aren't capable of looking that up, it just means you are lazy and stupid.

No, you made it up dummy. And then he came along and corrected you thereby confirming your lie. Don't leave out the link:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/i-am-sick-of-one-side-officiating.418118/page-13#post-8609949

Kaiser

Reaction score
But losing breeds excuses and hazy bias and CONSPIRACY! fit the bill perfectly. No proof necessary except that it could be. Good luck with an investigation on those terms.

So why is Ryan Tucker and half the NFL analysts saying those tripping calls were completely made up?

This is your schtick, you like to jump into the threads claiming you are intelligent because you are Oh So Much Smarter than the Hillbilly complaining about a questionable PI call. That isn't the case with things like these tripping penalties or the Brice Butler penalty or the string without holding calls. There are very few people here making posts that any bad call means a conspiracy against their team.

But that is the schtick you use in every thread you jump into. You need new schtick or you need to get dramatically smarter.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So why is Ryan Tucker and half the NFL analysts saying those tripping calls were completely made up?

This is your schtick, you like to jump into the threads claiming you are intelligent because you are Oh So Much Smarter than the Hillbilly complaining about a questionable PI call. That isn't the case with things like these tripping penalties or the Brice Butler penalty or the string without holding calls. There are very few people here making posts that any bad call means a conspiracy against their team.

But that is the schtick you use in every thread you jump into. You need new schtick or you need to get dramatically smarter.

What's really funny is that on the holding calls, the Detroit Lions had a similar string of no holding calls (on that drilled-down stat meant solely to drum up CONSPIRACY! to non-thinkers) that very same year. I know because I looked it up myself. But your meltdown at being busted in your lie was enough for me (LINK) so I didn't need to say anything. "Twice in the history of the game." So dumb. You didn't even investigate your own lie thinking everyone else would be as unhinged and non-thinking as you were and roll with it. This is why I ignore you until you step up looking to be outclassed again. How are you going to partially quote this post this time Fan Boi? LOL. That link will live on in infamy:

Kaiser

Reaction score
I know because I looked it up myself. But your meltdown at being busted in your lie was enough for me (LINK) so I didn't need to say anything.

Hey Clown Show, I know the CTRL keys are difficult for you but that is second time you have made a claim and posted that same think that doesn't say what you claim it says.

mmohican29

Reaction score
It would cost me my career, but if I'm Garrett and I know I'm a goner for sure now after Amari can't make the play:

The game is lost.

I instruct the D to stand still in formation and do not attempt to make another play in the contest.

If the Pats score, instruct the KR to not move an inch towards the football.

After the Pats recover. Let Brady kneel on it and let the media decide your players fate, because the officials have decided yours for sure.

Maybe this would spark change and debate.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

CWR

Reaction score
Again, for what purpose? Why would the NFL want to screw over its most valuable franchise? Ratings are through the roof whenever we play. Us being crappy is actually bad for business. You're talking about what could happen. I could be an actual NFL player, or a high-ranking government official, or an alien. "It's happened before" doesn't mean squat when all you have as "evidence" is grasping at the wind on bad calls that are one of a ton of bad calls throughout the years. But you follow the Cowboys so your theory is going to be localized I guess.

I dont have your conviction brother. I know big money lies on both sides of the line so I dont dismiss foul play, although more than likely if I smelled something foul Id attribute it to personal grudges, favoritism, and officials allowing themselves to be influenced by coaches they respect.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with that.

If the play goes incomplete, don't throw the flag as it slows the game down. The Pats would have declined the penalty anyway if it was incomplete to get to 4th down.

I expect refs get some direction to do that to keep the game flowing and more watchable.

I expect refs to call penalties, not play director in a movie.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the first part of this post is very plausible, but if the Pats did tell the refs to look for tripping, I don't think they made the calls because they were afraid of Bellichick (why would they be?), but rather because the suggesting was planted in their mind and they were predisposed to think it might happen.
Belichick is a Sith...That explains everything!

Zordon

Reaction score
Watch this in real time. The timing is off, like the umpire is a couple of beats slow to react.

Note how he doesn't reach for the flag until he sees #70 Adam Butler give Zeke a free release at the line of scrimmage, leaving Zeke uncovered.

Sickening...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The call can be bad, biased even, without the need for conspiracy.
Exactly. A league wide conspiracy would be very difficult, if not impossible to contain, and eventually a whistle blower would surface, whether out of a sense of justice, vengeance, or a payday. That said, I can't discount the possibility of either individual bias, or weak minds succumbing to outside influence, such as the theory mentioned earlier of the Patriots whispering in the officials' ears.

Some of these calls are so absolutely ridiculous that it's hard to imagine the officials actually believed they saw what they called, which brings up the other previously mentioned concept that they often assume what must have happened, even though they didn't see it with their own eyes.