All aboard "The Rush" train: We're beating La Rams too

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I really hope we can beat LA, but this is going to be a game that clearly illustrates how good our defense has been. I don't think the offense will have a good day.

CWR

Reaction score
I've called it right twice now and you better believe I'm calling my shot again. The overrated LA Rams are going to fall to Cooper Rush and HIS Dallas Cowboys. The Cooper "The Rush" Rush hype train is getting more loaded after every win and I think it's about to overflow with members after we beat the Rams.

Let's go Rush. Let's go Cowboys!! Yeehaw!!!!

Nice calls, but Dez beats you with 10k vs the Bengals.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
LOL. Love your enthusiasm BUT, I don't think this one will fall the Cowboys way. The Rams just got clobbered by the Niners who held them to zero touchdowns. That said, they're going to be hungry & Dallas has to play them in their house. There's a reason why their favored +6.

Cowboys are 4-0 ATS...

blueblood70

Reaction score
If we beat the Rams Rush will start rest of year. Thats a fact. I don't agree with that thinking, but I think its what will happen.
it will NEVER happen that way, Dak will be back NO MATTER WHAT. book it . bookmark it ,save it, wherever you like

dak if 100% healthy with no setbacks he will be back likely for the eagles' game but for sure Rush will not keep the job even undefeated...IDC either way but no in my football bones, DAK IS Better

if this became true QB controversy, you trade one while they are hot..

i know of 4-6 teams that would go after dak like blood in the water on shark week IF Dak was willing, we would far more for him , why, Daks better. off the top of my head Steelers, colts, and Carolina all need a qb , now if they weren't our rivals add in NY and WASH but Jerry likely wont do that

or trade Rush, get value now. move up Greir

that would be crazy, but Dak will have his job back.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Didn't we hand them an arse-kicking in Dallas a season or two ago? Surely, they didn't forget that.

That was in 2019 at Jerryworld. The most recent meeting was the season opener in 2020, at LA. The Rams won, 20-17.

They got their revenge. It's our turn.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't think that's a fact at all. Dak will be back at some point, no matter what happens vs the Rams.
just sayin, we cant rule out anything with Jerry and MM. Daks my guy. Just saying MAYBE they will see it differently than we do.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Toot! Toot!

giphy.gif

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I've called it right twice now and you better believe I'm calling my shot again. The overrated LA Rams are going to fall to Cooper Rush and HIS Dallas Cowboys. The Cooper "The Rush" Rush hype train is getting more loaded after every win and I think it's about to overflow with members after we beat the Rams.

Might want to tap the brakes on that train....LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Rams Oline is beat up so that gives us a shot.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If we beat the Rams Rush will start rest of year. Thats a fact. I don't agree with that thinking, but I think its what will happen.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Another laughable troll claim that will blow up in your face like the other ones did.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes if the defense can hold the Rams (I think they can unless the Rams get right) to under 20 Rush has a shot to win this game...If Rush has to throw the ball 30 times with Ramsey on the field, could get Rocky

You dont think Cooper "The Rush" Brady can hang 40 on the Rams D?

Nexx

Reaction score
I dont think the Rams are very good right now. Too many injuries and not enough play makers on the offensive side. Key is not to turn the ball over and give them a short field this week. Play a reasonably clean game and I think the Cowboys win.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Rams Oline is beat up so that gives us a shot.
It's always something with the rush haters to discredit him!! you guys have become the "trolls" you once said you hated

I think the reality is you were hoping Cooper would lose to Washington and couldn't come to my prediction thing to make fun of me and you weren't happy with that

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I dont think the Rams are very good right now. Too many injuries and not enough play makers on the offensive side. Key is not to turn the ball over and give them a short field this week. Play a reasonably clean game and I think the Cowboys win.
And if cowboys win the rush haters will just discredit him and call for dak

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

Agree with this. Just have a sick feeling about Kupp getting targeted like 25 times and catching 15 balls for like 175. Can we triple-team him at the LOS?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Rams have scored the same amount of points as cowboys, and dallas D has allowed 30 fewer points.
I think it is a close game, could go either way.
key is can dallas keep kupp from having a big game.

I am rooting for Rush to win this game!

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
As if the 49ers didn't molest us the last time we played them.

They lost to the 49ers last year and then won a Super Bowl.

9ers and Bucs have the best defenses outside of the Cowboys.

If we're to compete with those teams, guys like Gallup will have to step up and the line will have to gel.