All aboard "The Rush" train: We're beating La Rams too

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The Ram’s Oline is really hurting right now and Stafford isn’t exactly fleet of foot. In addition, they’re having trouble getting to opposing QBs. They have the league’s worst sack differential. All of this really bodes well for us. Add in they’re coming off playing a very physical team and are on a short week coming into our game. I think we have an excellent chance of winning this game. This Rams team isn’t playing like they did last year and they’re down several players from last year.

Qcard

Reaction score
Guess what on the Rams defenses mind set........

"Get Rush Game"

Riddle me this:lmao2::lmao2:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I've called it right twice now and you better believe I'm calling my shot again. The overrated LA Rams are going to fall to Cooper Rush and HIS Dallas Cowboys. The Cooper "The Rush" Rush hype train is getting more loaded after every win and I think it's about to overflow with members after we beat the Rams.

Let's go Rush. Let's go Cowboys!! Yeehaw!!!!
Whether you like it or not, these still are the Dallas Prescotts and will be for at least two more years.

With that being said, if this team can beat the Rams with their backup QB who has done an excellent job in EVERY game he has started for us, then they are a legit contender. No way around it.

After that meaningless last season with so many meaningless stat padding wins against the crumbs of the league I crave a win against a contender like nothing else. If they lose, we're still pretending, but if they can pull off the win, it'll be a major step in the right direction.

In my opinion this is the most important game since the loss against SF. Let's do it!

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Whether you like it or not, these still are the Dallas Prescotts and will be for at least two more years.

With that being said, if this team can beat the Rams with their backup QB who has done an excellent job in EVERY game he has started for us, then they are a legit contender. No way around it.

After that meaningless last season with so many meaningless stat padding wins against the crumbs of the league I crave a win against a contender like nothing else. If they lose, we're still pretending, but if they can pull off the win, it'll be a major step in the right direction.

In my opinion this is the most important game since the loss against SF. Let's do it!
We’ve already beat a contender, that being the reigning AFC Champions.

blueblood70

Reaction score
last game was sept 13, 2020...where Ramsey totally "flopped" against Gallup and they called OPI on Gallup and we would have won instead we lost 20-17....unless my Great Memory is being "short again"?
im saying we can hang and beat the rams, 2018 playoff was an 8 point loss as bad as we played, not like they hard handling US is my point. They are beatable.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
We’ve already beat a contender, that being the reigning AFC Champions.
Didn't feel like it though. But technically you're correct. :)

Still, let's beat a recent superbowl champion and Dak's taking over the ship in tip top shape. Thank you Commander Rush. :clap:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys Oline will have their work cut out, if we can slow down the Rams pass rush and give Cooper time we have a chance. Cowboys will have to run the ball if they can do so effectively then Dallas will have a great chance of winning. Pretty much the same game plan that 49ers brought in. Jimmy G went out and managed the game, went out avoided the sacks did not put up big numbers but did not make mistakes

Shane612

Reaction score
We're getting smoked by the Rams.

Only a Gorico plat will change my mind.
I don't think there's that much difference between the two team. I think the biggest difference is between the ears. Then again I don't think there's much difference top to bottom in the NFL.
The worst team I think so far is the Red-skins. And even they aren't terrible. I haven't watched the Texans play, yet.

Shane612

Reaction score
I think we matchup very well vs the Rams and like our shot.
Agree.
Stafford isn't very mobile, so the cowboys should be able to get to him. I'm thinking 2 sacks with constant pressure throughout the game.