All Day Game Thread!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Ball don't lie! That was one of the worst roughing calls I have ever seen. Fitting he missed that FG.

Wentz is a god awful QB. When are they going to admit this wrong and move on? See what you have in Hurts.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
And anyone watching this Steelers/Browns game? Lmao. We let that Browns score 49 on us and rush for over 300 yards.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The Giants WR looked like he blacked out instantly when his head hit the turf.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ball don't lie! That was one of the worst roughing calls I have ever seen. Fitting he missed that FG.

Wentz is a god awful QB. When are they going to admit this wrong and move on? See what you have in Hurts.

They can't move on unless they want a back up QB costing them about $34 million the next 4 years. They can't even think about it until 2022.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Shouldn't be surprised. We are everyone's Super Bowl and every player ends up playing like a hall of fame lol

No doubt. It just shows how light years away we are from real teams. It's refreshing to see teams that actually play defense and are flying around making plays.

No one really mentioned the steelers much this offseason but they look really good so far this season. I think they are better than the Ravens. We might get swept by both the AFC North and NFC West this season. Even the Bengals are better than us right now.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can the Broncos finally get a TD. Those FG's may haunt them later if they cant get a TD.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Looks like the Eagle front office screwed up and should have offered Leveon Bell more money. Would have been nice watching Bell pout on the sidelines as Wentz is stinking.