All Day Game Thread!

Tussinman

Reaction score
I remember our fanbase crying about Tyron having 8 or 9 penalties for the entire season. Whitworth has like 4 just tonight alone.........

Flamma

Reaction score
The only penalty that drives me insane is holding on a run play. Just stupid.

Swagger

Reaction score
I guess Garoppolo has recovered.
Funny isn't it how after he clearly came back too early from a high ankle sprain people were all over the narrative that he was done.

Tannehill last 14 games: -
11-3
31 TDs
6 INT
3,602 passing yards
258 rushing yards
5 rushing TDs
116.6 passer rating.

Yet he's still **** apparently if you believe some people on here.

After a poor start to the season Carson Wentz has picked it up again with an impressive performance against one of the best defenses in the league yesterday.

People seem obsessed with criticising other team's quarterbacks in trying to jazz up our own. Most odd.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I didnt read every page anyone notice that Rivera and the WFT looked to actually throw a game at the end, dont say Rivera was simply being aggressive

first issue is you go for tie and get to OT with chance to win but ill back off that because thats issue one..stupid analytics gets old sometimes 98/100 old coaches take the XP and go to OT..

might want to check and see if Allen/Rivera had bet on his own game because he had a jog into the end zone to get that 2pts for the win and maybe rivera yelled in his MIc "NO!!!" and he pulled up.

this looks like a thrown game if ive ever seen one..very odd

blueblood70

Reaction score
Funny isn't it how after he clearly came back too early from a high ankle sprain people were all over the narrative that he was done.

11-3
31 TDs
6 INT
3,602 passing yards
258 rushing yards
5 rushing TDs
116.6 passer rating.

After a poor start to the season Carson Wentz has picked it up again with an impressive performance against one of the best defenses in the league yesterday.

People seem obsessed with criticising other team's quarterbacks in trying to jazz up our own. Most odd.
true of our fans on all fronts they do it the opposite with Zeke vs the worlds it gets very old..

blueblood70

Reaction score

Jimmy G was 17/19 for 215 yards and 3 TDs at halftime, but thanks for the hot take internet guy.

if you watched the Game JG was throwing 70% of his passes out on the edges behind the line of scrimmage until the 4th 2 and kittle made that long play.,.it was worse then dink and dunk and even in the 2nd half it didnt look like this quote said.. JG was hurt and they were for the most part playing small ball , top run game very short passes etc..if you watched the game and not the final stat line for the most part that quote is right on..

blueblood70

Reaction score
So instead of being historically bad, they would just be like. Bottom 5 in the league.

Great point. Thanks

They are welcome to force turnovers themselves too at any point.

when have the DC been a TO grabbing machine? one or two years over the last decade?
for one that been going on here for the better part of 10year before Mm and Nolan got here and will take more then one short very odd offseason to get the right players..

fan clamored for new staff we got it and it doesnt change overnight , how was nolan to know he inherited knuckled players that had a very hard time adjusting and the had to dumb down the defense to get them playing..

blueblood70

Reaction score
To put it simply,yes the defense is bad and the offense needs to play a damn near perfect game to have a chance..but,no defense is gonna hold up if you turn the damn ball over 3 times a game, period..hell,look at this packers game,look at the eagles game, anytime you turn the ball over your probably going to lose, despite how good the defense is...why do you think coaches stress it so much.

TY someone that can see past the easy narratives around here..i dont think they have to play perfect but they and the eagles are trying hard to lead the league in TOS..cut the dang mistakes in HALF and I'm betting we would be 3-3 vs 2-3 add a few poor coaching decsions and maybe 4-1 ..i know its a lot of what ifs but it what iove seen here, far too many mistakes by the offense, ST and coaches the first 5 games..

75boyz

Reaction score

11-3
31 TDs
6 INT
3,602 passing yards
258 rushing yards
5 rushing TDs
116.6 passer rating.

So true.
Whether talking QBs or other positions, CZ opinions run to all extremes on non objective player evaluation.

My advice is use that ignore button liberally.

No, I'm not kidding, lol.

Go Cowboys