All Day Game Thread!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Agreed. It’s hilarious and sad at the same time. Eagles, no matter who they put on the field, always find a way to compete with their opponent.

dallas though? Always getting blown out in an embarrassing fashion. Can’t even keep games close til 5 minutes are left in the 4th Q, and then ST, Defense, or Offense finds a way to blow it. What a joke.
um what game have we been blown out in this season?

NickZepp

Reaction score
By the time the Balt game comes around we will know a lot more about Dallas.

Although I dont think the matchup is all that great.
Dallas needs to become ball control team more and run the game plan much slower to keep the defense off the field as much as possible.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Dallas needs to become ball control team more and run the game plan much slower to keep the defense off the field as much as possible.
Preaching to the choir. I was saying that before I saw how bad this defense was.

Said it again when we still had Prescott.

Only to be met here with comments like "we are a passing team now, get over it."

Fantasy football is a bad thing.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tough job for Troy and Buck today. Which QB do they go down on more?

Maybe Brady, since they have not done as many games for him. So he is like a new toy.
They may be tired of AR, but then again, they are still enthralled with him too.

I have it muted right now. So that it a good thing. :lmao:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Eagles got a bunch of "empty calories" in the 2nd half?

Yeah, exactly.

The Dak Boyz would crying omg all the threads about not discrediting the stats from our failed comebacks.

I don’t think Dak’s stats were garbage time, but just pointing out the hypocrisy of his most moronic fans.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Skins or Giants are getting Trevor Lawrence. He will refuse to play for Jacksonville.
IMG_AP_19314242717897.jp_3_1_D5H4CCBN_L518797426.JPG

You see the Jets winning a game? I don't.