All Day Game Thread!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let's see what the Giants can do against this vaunted Washington defense.

Reaction score
Patriots o-line is a mess. Broncos getting good pass rush on Cam giving him problems

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Told ya, typical play from the bum of a system QB from OU. And we shoulda made that trade for Fitzpatrick. Instead we are stuck with Joey Potatoes.

I think there's been a misunderstanding on your part about the benefits of wearing a mask right now.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
6 wins might win the NFC East fellows. I can’t see Washington or New York winning more then 3. The Eagles schedule is scary tough.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jackson will keep the Eagles in that game. But then the Eagles have Wentz to keep the Ravens in the game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
6 wins might win the NFC East fellows. I can’t see Washington or New York winning more then 3. The Eagles schedule is scary tough.

That is all it will take to win it, is 6 wins. But Dallas will still have 8 or 9 wins.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Browns and Cowboys have met 32 times. Cleveland has won 18 of them, including both postseason encounters. They had a lot to do with Meredith retiring at 30.

Moving to the AFC has been as bad for Cleveland as it has been good for Pittsburgh.