All day NFL Network on Cowboys

Big D

Reaction score
They’ve carried a dysfunctionally ran franchise to keep our head barely above water. Not bad for two guys who shouldn’t have ever been starters.

On the other hand without them maybe the Cowboys would have fallen off the cliff and Jethro would have had to bow out or sell out.
That is exactly what would've happened. I wonder if they know just how lucky they are. :laugh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I didn't bash anyone crying over Romo's resigning letter. I BASHED ROMO HIMSELF FOR BEING SELFISH AND AN ATTENTION-SEEKING DRAMA QUEEN!

Get it right and stop with the false accusations already. I know it breaks yout heart when I bash Chokemo.
Please read again. I didnt say you bashed anyone. Wow!!

I was referring to myself as the guy.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I was referring to myself as the guy. Wow.
Lol. Well, you were replying to my comment, so I took it as if you were addressing me since you didn't clarify who the "guy" you were referring to.

Apologies, Greg.

POST EDIT: I deleted the initial comment in order to be fair about the honest misconception.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Thats still trying. Im sure he is happy with who he got.

But I do wonder what Romo's career would have been like had he played for Payton in New Orleans. He might be in the HOF.

I think he would be, not only due to having a better offensive coach but because of having a better defense. It ranked No. 2 in turnovers/No. 3 in interceptions, and forced five turnovers against the only team to score more than 17 against it in the playoffs. If he'd gotten that Super Bowl title to go along with the type of stats he put up in Dallas, I feel certain he'd be a Hall of Famer.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think he would be, not only due to having a better offensive coach but because of having a better defense. It ranked No. 2 in turnovers/No. 3 in interceptions, and forced five turnovers against the only team to score more than 17 against it in the playoffs. If he'd gotten that Super Bowl title to go along with the type of stats he put up in Dallas, I feel certain he'd be a Hall of Famer.
Too short of career even with a SB ring for HOF . Romo only played like 7 full seasons . Half a year in 2006, very short seasons due to injuries in 2010,2015 and 2016.

And even in 2 of his full seasons in 2008 and 2103 he missed finale which knocked them out of playoffs .

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Yea, it’s looking much the same as far as results go.

I guess not bad considering we haven’t really even tried to draft a franchise QB since Quincy Carter and our dysfunctional ownership and his puppets stringing us along being #1 Revenue team in the world . It is what it is. Lol

Y’all wake me up when Jethro is gone . If I’m still alive I might go to his funeral just make sure they bury him.
Ha, Silly you. Jerry will be put in a cryonics unit. Only to be revived when the Cowboys make the Super Bowl. After that he'll be the first human to be buried on Mars. I know because I wrote his will. I wrote it on crayon but that still counts.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Too short of career even with a SB ring for HOF . Romo only played like 7 full seasons . Half a year in 2006, very short seasons due to injuries in 2010,2015 and 2016.

And even in 2 of his full seasons in 2008 and 2103 he missed finale which knocked them out of playoffs .

Might be true. That certainly would have been an argument against him.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All day NFL Net on Cowboys... Pretty cool. Greater appreciation for many. Jerry, Romo,.so many others...

is this something that has already occured?.....if so can you tell me how to get there?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
gregg.jpg

CC----that is total crackup post