All Day Sunday Game Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
98 yard Murray pick 6....going to stop watching that game for a while.
First of all it's not completely over the games not over but they also have another game to play so nothing's etched in stone until after the final game hit zero

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yeah I do not draft a QB if I'm Bears. I stack up on all those draft picks and just continue to build. Bears wanted to be a contender too fast. They are on the right track and I Think Fields is the guy.

I don’t think you can deny his talent, or his desire to be good an improve. I’m with you I take all those picks and build a stout team around him. Worst case he doesn’t develop but you’ve built a strong team that contend with a decent QB. It’s a win-win imo. But it’s the bears so they’ll probably screw it up.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Is coaches throwing games when they play the Eagles part of the referee conspiracy?
Lol, throwing a game is like when you stubbornly go for two down by one on the 7 yard line… how exactly is Gannon throwing this game… Did he tell his quarterback to throw a pick six?

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Eagles defense is trash. AZ gave them a gift but they have been moving the ball on them.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles defense is still not that great. Drew Lock, Tyrod Taylor and Kyler Murray have been able to move the ball on them. It's just that in the Giants put in Tyrod too late into the game and Murray keeps on making stupid mistakes.