All Day Sunday Game Thread

CWR

Reaction score
Looking at the ESPN league playoff standings tabulation - the strength of schedule percentage column is placed before the strength of victory percentage column.
Looks like I'll be on Google looking up strength of schedule then. Lol

Jayinem

Reaction score
Hawks and Packers didn't play. They'll have the same conference record of both win. What's next strength of victory?
They already said on the game that either Packers or Vikings just had to win out and they're in. Packers have the tiebreaker over Seahawks also confirmed on ESPN Playoff Scenario machine.

Packers win they're in, they can still get #6 seed if Rams lose (then we face Rams)
If Packers lose, Seattle wins they're in but they can only get #7 seed and Rams would be #6 seed. So we'd face Seattle.

Then if Seattle loses it opens up to more teams like whoever doesn't win their division out of Atlanta, New Orleans and Tampa Bay. But Green Bay could still win it even with a loss if all the other teams also lose. Green Bay is in the driver's seat, Seattle is not.

Starrlord

Reaction score
Hawks and Packers didn't play. They'll have the same conference record of both win. What's next strength of victory?
GB wins the tie breaker over SEA right now. Not sure on what time breaker specifically, but Packers are win and in now with ATL and SEA having lost.

9of11

Reaction score
I really wish we had Baltimores coaching staff …what is it…three, four rebuilds to a Super Bowl contender in the almost 30 years of Cowboys futility…watching them was amazing…the play calling…speed at receiver..,the defense, their Dline…we need better coaches period…Harbaugh from Michigan would be nice replacement for MM…One of my new year wishes…Happy New Year fellow Cowboys brethren!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well it looks like right now the damn Cowboys have to play the damn Packers if the season ended today I don't think I want to see the Seahawks or Packers and I don't get to choose but even if we get the number two seed I would prefer the Vikings or the Saints.. I guess we'll take who we take but those don't look like good matchups I mean I don't really know how good the Packers are but they seem to have hit their stride right now they're playing really well it would be in our house.. I guess if I had to choose between the Seahawks and Packers I would take the Packers since I don't want to see the Seahawks again it's never good playing a team who played you that well at home a second time they would have a little extra motivation....

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
Well it looks like right now the damn Cowboys have to play the damn Packers if the season ended today I don't think I want to see the Seahawks or Packers and I don't get to choose but even if we get the number two seed I would prefer the Vikings or the Saints.. I guess we'll take who we take but those don't look like good matchups I mean I don't really know how good the Packers are but they seem to have hit their stride right now they're playing really well it would be in our house.. I guess if I had to choose between the Seahawks and Packers I would take the Packers since I don't want to see the Seahawks again it's never good playing a team who played you that well at home a second time they would have a little extra motivation....
Seems like Cowboys fans are scared of every team, which means they're really scared of the Cowboys.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Packers are not good.
You do realize that their quarterback now has over 30 touchdown passes? They've hit their stride dude I don't know what you're talking about I mean I don't know how they'll match up with us... But they say they're not good maybe you haven't been paying attention they're still dangerous...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Seems like Cowboys fans are scared of every team, which means they're really scared of the Cowboys.
No not scared just looking at matchups. we have a right to look ahead and see what matchups might be better than others.. I mean eventually we're gonna have to run across the 49ers but until then, why not catch a break I mean look at the Philadelphia Eagles got to play the giants the giants got to play Minnesota and then the Philly got to play the 49ers without Brock Purdy.. Easiest path to the Super bowl ever!!.

So yeah I mean at some point you at least wanna debate the match ups.. No one scared we're just talking out loud isn't that what this place is for.... I guarantee you not one team is hoping to see the 49ers first or to play their toughest match up first...

blueblood70

Reaction score
So you're in a Dallas Cowboys forum but you're speaking as if you're a fake fan disguised as a Cowboys fan.... Yeah we're watching for those we call them trolls...

blueblood70

Reaction score
You missed my whole point.
actually, i didn't you meant that as a cowboys fan im worried about them losing in the playoffs and repeating the narrative of the last 27 years, therefore i have no confidence in my team. you know it's not hard to understand what people infer

but i still say it's trolling...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
actually, i didn't you meant that as a cowboys fan im worried about them losing in the playoffs and repeating the narrative of the last 27 years, therefore i have no confidence in my team. you know it's not hard to understand what people infer

but i still say it's trolling...
You know me better than that, blue. Happy New Year.