Signed by Cowboys All draft picks but Lewis signed

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Not only do the Cowboys have a deal with first-round pick Taco Charlton, seven of the remaining eight draft picks also have signed with the team with Chidobe Awuzie, Ryan Switzer, Xavier Woods, Marquez White, Joey Ivie, Noah Brown and Jordan Carrell inking deals the night before the first minicamp practice. Only third-round pick Jourdan Lewis is unsigned.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0654476101749316916-4

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't sign them all in a day. Give it a few more days. Maybe he has some obligations to take care of first.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are no issues as to why third rounder Jourdan Lewis has not signed with the Cowboys other than normal negotiating. League-wide third round picks are slower to sign because of guaranteed money and other contractual issues. A year ago the Cowboys had all of their draft picks signed by the end of May with the exception of Maliek Collins, their third rounder. He did not sign until July 14, 2016.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0654485381462367583-4

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Jerry and Steven couldn't finish the deals.......I hear there's only one guy that knows how to close a deal...I think he wrote a book about it....among other things...

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Have we ever signed this many of our rookies this fast? I have a bad memory but I dont remember signing almost all of em 2 weeks after the draft, especially not all in one day lol......

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score

I'm a boy?

Ayeee.
Just got the results back....was not sure all these years? Hope I don't live long enough to see the first female football player in the NFL. I known this is a new generation, but I can just see a kicker or a long snapper sneak in there before I die. Let me say I believe in equality. There are just limits and it was not I that decided that outcome. Show me a woman that can bench 400lbs and run a 4.85 40 knows the game of football and I will stand corrected. If it's so I will SMH. I have no idea where that came from...