Signed by Cowboys All draft picks but Lewis signed

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Yep, Jerry and company used to wait until the very last night to sign the guys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure, 200$. We can donate it the Zone if you like.

So a year from now he'll be out. I'm in. We can extend it to two years or three. Don't care. My $200 says you're another anti-American with a picket sign talking complete and total nonsense.

gmoney112

Reaction score
So a year from now he'll be out. I'm in. We can extend it to two years or three. Don't care. My $200 says you're another anti-American with a picket sign talking complete and total nonsense.

Done.

Apparently now everyone is Anti-American if they disagree with Risen, ya'll.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Just got the results back....was not sure all these years? Hope I don't live long enough to see the first female football player in the NFL. I known this is a new generation, but I can just see a kicker or a long snapper sneak in there before I die. Let me say I believe in equality. There are just limits and it was not I that decided that outcome. Show me a woman that can bench 400lbs and run a 4.85 40 knows the game of football and I will stand corrected. If it's so I will SMH. I have no idea where that came from...
Yikes.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Dallas is just waiting on his one-year suspension to be announced by Mara through his puppet Goodell before making an offer.
Let's don't get ahead of ourselves.

That will be preceded by a one to two year "investigation".

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It's so easy to tell which side people are on by their posts which show their personality.

Last edited:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Just got the results back....was not sure all these years? Hope I don't live long enough to see the first female football player in the NFL. I known this is a new generation, but I can just see a kicker or a long snapper sneak in there before I die. Let me say I believe in equality. There are just limits and it was not I that decided that outcome. Show me a woman that can bench 400lbs and run a 4.85 40 knows the game of football and I will stand corrected. If it's so I will SMH. I have no idea where that came from...

lol, this is what keeps you up at night?