All i want for xmas is..

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
All i want for xmas is for the packers to win this week,and for your cowboys to beat the panthers and last but not least for my Commanders to beat the vikings...this will set up the final game cowboys at skins,your cowboys playing for homefield my Commanders need the win to get in..this will be a great game but the difference in this one TO will not be running free down the middle of the field for 6..we owe ya,we should have beat ya in texas..PAYBACK ITS COMING!!

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
redskins1;1839885 said:
All i want for xmas is for the packers to win this week,and for your cowboys to beat the panthers and last but not least for my Commanders to beat the vikings...this will set up the final game cowboys at skins,your cowboys playing for homefield my Commanders need the win to get in..this will be a great game but the difference in this one TO will not be running free down the middle of the field for 6..we owe ya,we should have beat ya in texas..PAYBACK ITS COMING!!

And you think you'll beat us why? We're the better team. Period. We're 12-2 for a reason.

Woods

Reaction score
redskins1;1839885 said:

Don't you also need NO to lose? They are ahead of you guys as well . . . .

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Go back to ES and fantasize with your idiot buddies, TR1 and Bubba. All you're getting for Christmas is an ***-kicking by the Vikings and a long winter's nap. :D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
The Commanders will not beat the Vikings.

You beat a wounded Giants team that is known for disapearing at the end of the season.

Woods

Reaction score
redskins1;1839885 said:

Actually, the best thing that can happen to you is to lose, get rid of Gibbs, and start over. You're just delaying the inevitable . . . .

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1839893 said:
The Commanders will not beat the Vikings.

You beat a wounded Giants team that is known for disapearing at the end of the season.

funny,your team is known for the same thing!!;)

superpunk

Reaction score
redskins1;1839885 said:
tits [ ]
**** [ ]

You decide. :cool:

Todd Collins is ballin' out of control. ;)

Eddie

Reaction score
All I want for Christmas is to figure out what's tripping the Check Engine Light in my car.

Ok, but I wouldn't mind a Brazilian bikini model to stop by for some bootie call either. :)

Priorities man!!!

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
redskins1;1839899 said:
funny,your team is known for the same thing!!;)

Well, let's put it this way. We're 12-2, so we must do it much better than the Skins. :D

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I expect the Saints to lose one of the next two, if not both.

The Vikings will hopefully lose tonight, and next weekend.

Woods

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1839934 said:
I expect the Saints to lose one of the next two, if not both.

The Vikings will hopefully lose tonight, and next weekend.

I think the Vikings should be able to beat the Bears at home.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Woods;1839963 said:
I think the Vikings should be able to beat the Bears at home.

You never know with the Bears. Either way the Commanders control their own destiny regarding the Vikes, but you never know with the Commanders either. :mad:

kbman

Reaction score
redskins1;1839885 said:
this will set up the final game cowboys at skins,your cowboys playing for homefield my Commanders need the win to get in..this will be a great game but the difference in this one TO will not be running free down the middle of the field for 6..we owe ya,we should have beat ya in texas..PAYBACK ITS COMING!!
:stupid:

Woods

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1839981 said:
You never know with the Bears. Either way the Commanders control their own destiny regarding the Vikes, but you never know with the Commanders either. :mad:

Is J Campbell expected back for the Dallas game? Or do you stick with Collins?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Its like Clockwork ...... Commanders win ...... the Trolls come pouring out.

This thread should be moved to the fantasy football section.