All i want for xmas is..

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
redskins1;1839885 said:
All i want for xmas is for the packers to win this week,and for your cowboys to beat the panthers and last but not least for my Commanders to beat the vikings...this will set up the final game cowboys at skins,your cowboys playing for homefield my Commanders need the win to get in..this will be a great game but the difference in this one TO will not be running free down the middle of the field for 6..we owe ya,we should have beat ya in texas..PAYBACK ITS COMING!!

I would think the same way if I was a Commanders fan.

the game has meaning now either way, Dallas has to play these last two games no matter if gb wins or loses this week.

time off is not what we need, we need to be playing and get back into that offensive rhythm we were in.

so rest assured that final game is going to mean something to both teams.

If the vikings win tonight though and the bills lose to the giants its over for the Commanders.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Woods;1839993 said:
Is J Campbell expected back for the Dallas game? Or do you stick with Collins?

Yes and no. They are playing it close to the vest at this point.

juck

Reaction score
oh and here are the trolls.....it must be xmas.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Week 17. Dallas and Green Bay both play early games.

That means if both win or both lose next week that both will play their starters for the full game.

If Green Bay loses and Dallas wins next week, Dallas will rest their starters. That is the only prayer Washington has at this point IMO.

Tonight they have to root for the Bears, but even if the Vikings win they are still in the hunt. They will have to beat the Vikings next week. No, ifs, and or buts.

They also need to watch New Orleans who finish with the Eagles and the Bears. Just my opinion, but they are the most dangerous team looking for that 6th seed, but face the toughest road to get it.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
juckie;1840060 said:
oh and here are the trolls.....it must be xmas.

Or the Cowboys lost.

It is what defines a Commanders Fan.

They care more about the Cowboys losing then their team winning.

It is the very epitome of an inferiority complex.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1840090 said:
Week 17. Dallas and Green Bay both play early games.

That means if both win or both lose next week that both will play their starters for the full game.

If Green Bay loses and Dallas wins next week, Dallas will rest their starters. That is the only prayer Washington has at this point IMO.

Tonight they have to root for the Bears, but even if the Vikings win they are still in the hunt. They will have to beat the Vikings next week. No, ifs, and or buts.

They also need to watch New Orleans who finish with the Eagles and the Bears. Just my opinion, but they are the most dangerous team looking for that 6th seed, but face the toughest road to get it.
the Commanders are the most dangerous if we get that 6 spot,no team in the nfc will be thrilled to play us!!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
redskins1;1840114 said:
the Commanders are the most dangerous if we get that 6 spot,no team in the nfc will be thrilled to play us!!

exactly. because when the Commanders come a rollin into town they pillage and rape anything that stands in there way and one glance at a skin makes a man poop his pants.....scary.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
redskins1;1840114 said:

I would be.

If the Commanders made it to the Playoffs, besides maybe the Giants, clearly you would be the weakest team.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
redskins1;1840114 said:
Running the ball, yes. Passing the ball, nope, that goes to Nawlins. Defense is probably in your favor. But the Saints can put up more points. In today's NFL offense is what wins.

We're going to slam the door on that 6 spot though. Your only prayer is that Green Bay loses next week to the Bears and we beat the Panthers. Otherwise you'll be facing a full squad looking to secure HFA.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
redskins1;1839885 said:
All i want for xmas is for the packers to win this week,and for your cowboys to beat the panthers and last but not least for my Commanders to beat the vikings...this will set up the final game cowboys at skins,your cowboys playing for homefield my Commanders need the win to get in..this will be a great game but the difference in this one TO will not be running free down the middle of the field for 6..we owe ya,we should have beat ya in texas..PAYBACK ITS COMING!!

Wow that makes my Christmas wish for World peace seem pretty petty :(

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1840125 said:
Running the ball, yes. Passing the ball, nope, that goes to Nawlins. Defense is probably in your favor. But the Saints can put up more points. In today's NFL offense is what wins.

We're going to slam the door on that 6 spot though. Your only prayer is that Green Bay loses next week to the Bears and we beat the Panthers. Otherwise you'll be facing a full squad looking to secure HFA.

you will need your full squad to have a chance!!!:p:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
:D The real Commander wish is this:

1) Their season to end before the playoffs.
2) To win one game against the Cowboys for their Superbowl.

;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm going to hope and pray that the Commanders make the 6th seed for the playoffs! Yes I am...because I want to see Lil Midget re-sign St. Gibbs to a 10 year extension!

Please, please, Santa, make my wish come true, please! I'll leave cookies and milk...;)