All Is Right in the World

jay cee

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I've never really had 1 team. I was a huge Nolan Ryan fan so I loved whoever he played for. Once he retired I decided to do the right thing and root for NL teams. I don't like the DH at all. It's not baseball. The rules of baseball say 9 men, not 10. It helped that we got a team out here.

My team isn't in it so I don't have a true horse in the race, but I'll root for the NL to win it all.

I will probably root for the Cardinals because they have the least amount of ex-Yankees, who are without a doubt the team I love seeing lose.

White Sox stole one tonight and I mean stole. They do Spring Training here in Tucson and I've met some of their players. I'd like to see them get there.

Once the Yankess lost and the Braves lost I knew all was right in the world of baseball.
I was rooting for the White Sox, but i hate to see anyone lose on a call like that.

But I have to disagree with you, the White Sox didn't steal it. That idiot ump gave it to them on a silver platter.

I really would kind of hate to see them win it in a way now. Even if it goes 7 games the Angels know this one was virtually taken from them.

The only way it evens out, is if the Angels can get a cheap one also.