All of a sudden, I have a bad feeling because I was listening to Maddog radio

XXLMike

Reaction score
Maddog radio, XM and he said the Commanders will be spunky in this game. They’ll bounce back, especially with Sam Howell on national TV.
The Commanders play well on Thanksgiving, etc. the Cowboys are beatable on Thanksgiving lately for whatever reason.
Cowboys, a little bit banged up as well.
Maybe the Cowboys also lose a little focused they realize the division is lost.
Said it’s gonna be a real close game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Maddog radio, XM and he said the Commanders will be spunky in this game. They’ll bounce back, especially with Sam Howell on national TV.
The Commanders play well on Thanksgiving, etc. the Cowboys are beatable on Thanksgiving lately for whatever reason.
Settle back ... Dolly Parton is singing at half-time, the Salvation Army Thanksgiving Kettle is out, and Dallas is at HOME! :starspin:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
When you have a Bad Feeling we win. So I have a good feeling about this game. ;)

plasticman

Reaction score
Simply beating the Cowboys on Thanksgiving in a game that Dallas desperately needs to keep up in the playoff race would redeem Washington in the eyes of their fans.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The division isn't necessarily lost, but probably would be if we lost to Washington. That should be motivation enough, but we also should want to be the top wild card if we can't win the division because that team draws the worst division winner, which will be whoever wins the South.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Why would you have a bad feeling? Your team beat the Commanders last Sunday.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Take some Pepto and turn the radio off. The Cowboys are going to show out and cover the spread AGAIN after covering -17 and -10 in the past two games.

Flamma

Reaction score
Interesting. He's right that Dallas doesn't do well on Thanksgiving recently. But I'm pretty sure two of our last 3 wins came against Washington on that holiday.

I know the NFL works in mysterious ways. You can't go by who you beat to determine who you will beat. I just can't see us losing to Washington. A team that lost to a horrendous Giants team. A team we flushed down the toilet twice.

plymkr

Reaction score
The Commanders are dead last defensively. Might they sling it around and score a few points? Maybe.

But the Cowboys offense at home has been cooking and that should continue tomorrow.
Commanders don’t have a great offensive line and we have a great pass rush. We’ll win.