All of a sudden, I have a bad feeling because I was listening to Maddog radio

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
So someone I don't know is worried coz someone else I don't know thinks we'll lose.

Not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Blackrain

Reaction score
If we were going to Green Bay in 20° weather with Aaron Rodgers playing quarterback that would be a reason to have a bad feeling.

Playing at home against the commanders on Thanksgiving should be a relatively comforting feeling that is until there is some game-changing turnover or a reason to get a bad feeling

Hadenough

Reaction score
Maddog radio, XM and he said the Commanders will be spunky in this game. They’ll bounce back, especially with Sam Howell on national TV.
The Commanders play well on Thanksgiving, etc. the Cowboys are beatable on Thanksgiving lately for whatever reason.
Cowboys, a little bit banged up as well.
Maybe the Cowboys also lose a little focused they realize the division is lost.
Said it’s gonna be a real close game.
This game will hinge on which Dak shows up. That's how all these games go.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
XXL Mike must be paid for his trolling. Weird how much he invests in his timely posts.
It's more like he has found a Glitch in the Football Matrix that works in the Cowboys favor.

A fan's most important job is not to cheer the team on. That's number two. The most important job is to recognize the magic whether it's jinxes, curses, mulligans, gooches, rituals, good luck charms, bad luck, etc, and to either cancel them or keep them going depending upon the situation. This is covered brilliantly in the movie Celtic Pride.

In this case, Mike has found an ironic negative juju that has been working. I have one going right now too. In my case, it's that as long as I say I'm not happy with Dak in Reality's poll he keeps playing at an elite level.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Commanders don’t have a great offensive line and we have a great pass rush. We’ll win.
That’s the one reason I can’t see us losing, but stranger things have happened.

Everyone else left on the schedule is a playoff team. Gotta beat Washington, twice.

vicjagger

Reaction score
He must have been forced to listen at work or somewhere because no one endures that voice voluntarily.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Wasn't Russo supposed to quit over a baseball predictions?
Yep. Predicted “no way” the Diamondbacks would come back from 3-2 or he’d retire. They did and he didn’t retire.

He then went on the Howard Stern show and said he’d walk down a busy New York street in a Diamondbacks mankini (to make up for his backing out) and backed out of that too.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Commanders are dead last defensively. Might they sling it around and score a few points? Maybe.

But the Cowboys offense at home has been cooking and that should continue tomorrow.
THIS. If we get beat by this team at home, when the stakes are so high also, fire the entire damn staff. Fire sale it. This would mean we are the same old Dallas Cowboys. That said, I just can't see us getting beat today. It won't be a blowout. Im sticking with 27-16. I think Robinson runs on us early and scores, then we clamp it down and the rest they get will be field goals.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ron Riviera will sell out to disrupt Dak, if we move Dak around we should beat them

IF WE SHOW UP PREPARED AND DISCIPLINED MIKE!!
This will be a Tony Pollard game and Brandin Cooks. Ceedee will be fairly quiet. I see Ferguson having a nice game too. We need to unleash the tight ends we have in this game. We have a big advantage there.

Bagman

Reaction score
This game has historically been a struggle. Is this news to anybody? Washington always gets up to play us on a big stage. Personally, I don't care if we win 30-29.5.......as long as we have more points than they do, I'm going to be happy. This is a survive and move on game. I think Dallas brings their A game

starfan1

Reaction score
Maddog radio, XM and he said the Commanders will be spunky in this game. They’ll bounce back, especially with Sam Howell on national TV.
The Commanders play well on Thanksgiving, etc. the Cowboys are beatable on Thanksgiving lately for whatever reason.
Cowboys, a little bit banged up as well.
Maybe the Cowboys also lose a little focused they realize the division is lost.
Said it’s gonna be a real close game.
You are quite up and down with your emotions .

Enjoy the ride cowboys should handle things today if they don’t the deserve what they get

They are the better team

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Simply beating the Cowboys on Thanksgiving in a game that Dallas desperately needs to keep up in the playoff race would redeem Washington in the eyes of their fans.
Remember one year ( can't think which one ) they were like 0-8 or something close when we played them and guess what happened......we lost (lol). I do remember Santana Moss being on the team.

plasticman

Reaction score
Remember one year ( can't think which one ) they were like 0-8 or something close when we played them and guess what happened......we lost (lol). I do remember Santana Moss being on the team.
The Cowboys were winning 13-0 in 2005 with 4 minutes left in the game when Maek Brunell completes a 39 yard pass to Moss.

The Cowboys have the ball and they get a few 1st downs, looks like the Cowboys are going to win. On 3rd and 8 Bledsoe completes a 17 yard pass and that the game....except Flozell Adams held. So on 3rd and 18 Bledsoe completes a pass to Witten for 13. They punt.

The Skins now have the ball on their 30 yard line with a little over two minutes left. Then the only thing that can't be allowed to happen?...happens!

Santana Moss beats his coverage and Brunell throws a bomb to Moss.....70 yards, TD.

The Cowboys get the ball back with plenty of time. Tyson Thompson had a great kickoff return so they start on the Skins 48 yard line....and go 4 and out.

Those are the games that are slowly killing me.

EJK24

Reaction score
Your posts of impending doom in some of those early blow out wins we had were real gems. This isn't saying much. Not concerned with talking heads and their ability to make fans feel nervous is comical.