Video: All of Dak's incompletions

CWR

Reaction score
But we do know that it’s weighted. We may not know the exact formula or how they determine “win probability” on a given play, but we know that it’s an unbiased system that judges every QB equally. It wasn’t concocted by a Cowboys fan trying to make Dak look good.

We also know that Dak hasn’t played much of the season in “garbage time”, at least not more than other QBs.

Finally, we know that Dak’s QBR is #1 in the NFL.

If you’d like to educate yourself further, be my guest.

https://www.espn.com/blog/statsinfo...-calculated-we-explain-our-quarterback-rating

Man you giving him a masters degree lol. Schools in session.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Look at #4. Not a single route beyond the line to gain and at least 3 WRs had routes that either stopped or came back.

This is what I'm *hating*. Linehan's "stick routes for everybody" came back in this game. So many receivers just standing around.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I dont know what the purpose of these are? Dak haters or lovers?

Looks like 3 bad throws out of 12. A bunch of dropped balls and some tough throws under pressure just a tad off.

About what I saw.

One miscommunication on the deep left to the end zone. Don't know who to put that on.

Both Witten and Jarwin too busy pushing off to get downfield and catch the ball.

We're back to the mass stick routes and receivers standing around. Hate that.

Note that in #12 the DB comes forward for the ball, but not the WR. Pet peeve of mine. Once the ball leaves the QB's hand, it's up to the WR to beat the DB to the ball, not just wait for it to waft into his hands. Most everyone just blames Dak for almost throwing an INT. I haven't seen anyone blaming the WR for not coming back for the ball. If the WR comes back to the ball he can cut off the DB for a first down.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
His offense produces 3 field goals through 3 quarters and yet the myth perpetuates.
A Romo led team scored 1 field goal in the playoffs and some think he's greater than Aikman. Both scenarios show Cowboys fans are nuts.

Verdict

Reaction score
I will say this, after watching this video replay I realize Dak played even better than I thought he did. He had about 3 bad passes out of that group. Way too many drops.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dak was way high on 3-4 passes, behind on at least and had at least two INT’s dropped. He’s average at best.

I mean you're wrong, but....

It seems that the bar for Dak for some is higher than one of the best QBs in the league. That speaks volumes for how good y'all think he issecretly. .

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I mean you're wrong, but....

It seems that the bar for Dak for some is higher than one of the best QBs in the league. That speaks volumes for how good y'all think he issecretly. .

He also ranks #1 in opposing winless tomato cans faced. We’ll see if Dak slobberers have the same energy at the end of the season with all of these stats. Because Dak is just about out of tomato cans... and don’t look now but Kirk Cousins has a higher QB rating.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He also ranks #1 in opposing winless tomato cans faced. We’ll see if Dak slobberers have the same energy at the end of the season with all of these stats. Because Dak is just about out of tomato cans... and don’t look now but Kirk Cousins has a higher QB rating.

Always an excuse. Cry to someone who cares.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Always an excuse. Cry to someone who cares.
I didn’t stutter... you and your hero are just about out of tomato cans. Keep that same energy. We’ll see if I can find you at the end of the season. You’ll be hiding under a rock so low, that the CowboyRoy troll will be standing on your head.
Excuses? What color is the sky in your world, all I hear is crying this week about missing tackles and receivers and officiating and coaching... you better clean the dust off of your mirror.

black label

Reaction score
:laugh: