Adult Language All or nothing Dez clip

Dre11

Reaction score
With the cheering and JG using it for fuel, I don’t think most people see it as embarrassing. Definitely not the players

DeMarcus Lawrence

✔@TankLawrence

Truly a blessing to have been able to play with you @DezBryant . No one will understand the love and the passion you have for the game. Wish you nothing but the best! I know you’ll be throwing up the X soon enough! My dawg for life!
1f4af.png
#ThrowUpTheX

Jourdan Lewis

✔@JourdanJD

I can’t say I’ve been up against many WRs with your passion. @DezBryant I know you’ll do yo thang!

1:02 PM - Apr 13, 2018

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You asked who? Also, there may have been others too, you disputing it with no evidence there hasn’t been?
The post I responded to claimed several, pay attention. I know you love you some Dez, but his door wasn't getting knocked down with offers. And who cares about passion when you don't have the ability to keep your head straight?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You asked who? Also, there may have been others too, you disputing it with no evidence there hasn’t been?
Again, more than ONE isn't SEVERAL. Which might be why I couldn't find ANY offers beside the Ravens.

Dre11

Reaction score
The post I responded to claimed several, pay attention. I know you love you some Dez, but his door wasn't getting knocked down with offers. And who cares about passion when you don't have the ability to keep your head straight?

What he displayed was out about him keeping his head straight, it was passion and competitiveness, maybe you should get out more and spend sometime around competitive sports...lol

“Offers” more than 1, could be 2 or 3

mike fisher ✭
@fishsports

Yessir. As we noted on @1053thefan this am, I believe @DezBryant has 'preliminary offers' - maybe even from the team that natl media thinks spurned him

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Dez will resign with the Cowboys :omg::angry::popcorn:
Dez was cut the day he signed the extension

DAL never wanted to give him 42m and were worried sick every minute of the first year

They never restructured him or approached about a paycut and/or extension

They did enough to cover their butts but still managed to screw it up....instead of trading him we don't even get a beloved Comp Pick

But make no mistake Dez was waived 3 years ago on July 15th..... the team did nothing to help him help the Offense and Dak...... they just let it play out

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So since you were wrong you further delve your joke into nonsense. Gotcha
The only thing you "got" is mad Dez love.
I'm sure you'll have a chance to root for him elsewhere although he probably won't be starting:thumbup:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What he displayed was out about him keeping his head straight, it was passion and competitiveness, maybe you should get out more and spend sometime around competitive sports...lol

“Offers” more than 1, could be 2 or 3

mike fisher ✭
@fishsports

Yessir. As we noted on @1053thefan this am, I believe @DezBryant has 'preliminary offers' - maybe even from the team that natl media thinks spurned him
What he displayed wasn't passion and that excuse got old a long time ago. You do realize that a person can be competitive and still be a total nut-job, right?
Maybe you really don't understand, it would explain your deep need to coddle Dez's memory as if he was some role model. And, somehow that makes you an expert on competitive sports? Lmao. Yeah, no.
I actually feel sorry for Dez, but at some point you need to put your big boy pants on and be an adult.
No one has argued that Dez was passionate, but don't mask his meltdowns before, during and after games, his contradictory Tweets regarding the Dallas Cowboys or his turn on the fans just because most fans don't think he earned his past salary (for good reason) and why not let everyone get in his head and make him piss and moan.
He's his own worst enemy. If he was graceful and an educated adult who functions normally, he's probably be signed already.

Dre11

Reaction score
What he displayed wasn't passion and that excuse got old a long time ago. You do realize that a person can be competitive and still be a total nut-job, right?
Maybe you really don't understand, it would explain your deep need to coddle Dez's memory as if he was some role model. And, somehow that makes you an expert on competitive sports? Lmao. Yeah, no.
I actually feel sorry for Dez, but at some point you need to put your big boy pants on and be an adult.
No one has argued that Dez was passionate, but don't mask his meltdowns before, during and after games, his contradictory Tweets regarding the Dallas Cowboys or his turn on the fans just because most fans don't think he earned his past salary (for good reason) and why not let everyone get in his head and make him piss and moan.
He's his own worst enemy. If he was graceful and an educated adult who functions normally, he's probably be signed already.

As I said go do something competitive and stop acting soft, you obviously don’t understand passion and competitive. As far as being signed, he could’ve already he turned it down. Big Boy pants...lol, the game of football is violent, it’s barbaric, you need an insane amount of intensity to play it, it’s why only a few make it. What did you want him do? Go over shake his hand and say good job? It was a highly heated competition and challenge. Better yet don’t you go do anything competitive, stay in the country club.....lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
As I said go do something competitive and stop acting soft, you obviously don’t understand passion and competitive. As far as being signed, he could’ve already he turned it down. Big Boy pants...lol, the game of football is violent, it’s barbaric, you need an insane amount of intensity to play it, it’s why only a few make it. What did you want him do? Go over shake his hand and say good job? It was a highly heated competition and challenge. Better yet don’t you go do anything competitive, stay in the country club.....lol
Your internet tough guy routine isn't working. I get that you need to feel good about yourself, but try and cut the personal BS, you know nothing about me and it's childish to assume you have a clue talking smack with a keyboard.
How about we stick to the thread topic?

Dez isn't mentally tough. Regardless of how "passionate and competitive" he is, he's not able to keep his head in the game and that's what most of the fans are tired of.
His physically ability was fantastic in 2014 and prior. Not so much now. The staff and most fans were ready for a change. Ready to move on from the game day meltdowns.

So, you can attempt to make tough guy jabs, the anonymity online is in your favor. But it's a waste of your time.

Dre11

Reaction score
Your internet tough guy routine isn't working. I get that you need to feel good about yourself, but try and cut the personal BS, you know nothing about me and it's childish to assume you have a clue talking smack with a keyboard.
How about we stick to the thread topic?

Dez isn't mentally tough. Regardless of how "passionate and competitive" he is, he's not able to keep his head in the game and that's what most of the fans are tired of.
His physically ability was fantastic in 2014 and prior. Not so much now. The staff and most fans were ready for a change. Ready to move on from the game day meltdowns.

So, you can attempt to make tough guy jabs, the anonymity online is in your favor. But it's a waste of your time.

Again you're clueless...lol who's talking smack. Did I say I would do anything to you? Where's the smack talking, this is why I know you have no clue about competitiveness or passion...lol if you think I was talking smack or trying to be tough on the internet, you just proved how little you know.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Again you're clueless...lol who's talking smack. Did I say I would do anything to you? Where's the smack talking, this is why I know you have no clue about competitiveness or passion...lol if you think I was talking smack or trying to be tough on the internet, you just proved how little you know.
Ok, cool - You win! You refuse to stick to the thread topic or you don't have the ability. Either way, I'm bored. Have fun!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I feel bad for the coach having to listen to this nearly incoherent rambling gibberish. So glad this guy is gone.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Watched the first episode and Dez acted like a 2 year old when Dooley was telling him that Denver's defense was for real.
It fit what Irvin said to a T...Dez fights those who are trying to help him.