Adult Language All or nothing Dez clip

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
You expect him to make an average of $12.5 million per year on his new contract, that he doesn't have yet?
I hope that he goes to a team that plays Dallas this coming season and I hope that he sticks his foot in this BBDB defense's *** just for you.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The coach is Kyle Valero (assistant WR coach).

Bu4kBnACYAE8Z_q.jpg
Romo looks........

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You expect him to make an average of $12.5 million per year on his new contract, that he doesn't have yet?
LOL. You got Cowboys fans rooting against the team now just to shut you up. Amazing "fans" care so much about other posters to start rooting against their team out of spite for another poster.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
LOL. You got Cowboys fans rooting against the team now just to shut you up. Amazing "fans" care so much about other posters to start rooting against their team out of spite for another poster.
It's because he is so frickin ridiculous.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I don't think you get to where Dez has and not have work ethic.
Wrong. He could have greatness but doesn't have the work ethic. He's relied on physical ability.......

birdwells1

Reaction score
Was the Michigan show good?

Yeah, i started watching because i was working nights but whats interesting to me is that you really get to know the players. I couldn't care less about Michigan but after the show i want to know if the players will be drafted and how the rest of their careers end up. It was well put together.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wrong. He could have greatness but doesn't have the work ethic. He's relied on physical ability.......
So you think he bought his physical ability? You don't think....I don't know maybe he got his physical ability from work ethic?

Seven

Reaction score
Yeah I mean this is Dez. People wonder "How did he make it in the league this long without working on his routes"? This is how. He plays with more heart than anyone on that field. If this team had as much heart as he had we probably would have at least one ring in the past 10 years. But they don't. It was time to move on from Dez. I can admit that but I'm not delusional enough to believe he didn't care or he wasn't a asset to this team.
He does and I agree. But the mental part.......he needed to get a handle on. The dude just ain't wired right.

Last edited:

Seven

Reaction score
So you think he bought his physical ability? You don't think....I don't know maybe he got his physical ability from work ethic?
Ok, the real response.....Bought?

Next........ Unbelievable.....

Seven

Reaction score
Watching this again..... He's pulling a Terrell Owens. Good Luck 88.