Adult Language All or nothing Dez clip

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I don't think you get to where Dez has and not have work ethic.

It's amazing Dez got this far without going full blown crazy. Living in this circus...who wouldn't? Funny how this organization leaked this video to try and save face. To try and dirty his name. All this video did was show how much he wanted to win...and have no support around him...just leaving him out there to carry the entire team.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It's amazing Dez got this far without going full blown crazy. Living in this circus...who wouldn't? Funny how this organization leaked this video to try and save face. To try and dirty his name. All this video did was show how much he wanted to win...and have no support around him...just leaving him out there to carry the entire team.
The video wasn’t leaked by the Cowboys.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Jerry.....?

Kevin T

Reaction score
Yeah, i started watching because i was working nights but whats interesting to me is that you really get to know the players. I couldn't care less about Michigan but after the show i want to know if the players will be drafted and how the rest of their careers end up. It was well put together.
I especially liked Jack Harbaugh's speech before the Outback Bowl(I think). Man o man...what a motivator!! Is was a good show. Not a Michigan fan but football shows are football shows. You watch because you are a fan of the game.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That video is just embarrassing. Dez has derailed.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who made him offers? Who are the several?

A little research goes a long way. Been reported on Twitter my several sports writers he has offers from teams including Superbowl contenders (which Dez himself verified as true) Apparently he really wants the Giants tho which is why he hasn't signed

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
A little research goes a long way. Been reported on Twitter my several sports writers he has offers from teams including Superbowl contenders (which Dez himself verified as true) Apparently he really wants the Giants tho which is why he hasn't signed
I've seen one.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Dez had/has all the passion in the world, but I don't this staff is equipped to help players grow. I wish him all the best.