All or nothing: Dez sideline "rant"

Status
Not open for further replies.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What? 30 yard pick six on a bad ball to Zeke? 2 missed fgs by a struggling Bailey? 2 PI penalties that set up 2 tds? Dez did have the fumble but to act like he was the cause of the loss, man please!
We were talking about hindering the game. Not the cause of the loss. He didn't help. Try following along and not put words in my mouth.
The idiotic fumble resulted in points and there was an INT he tipped off his hands. This was after him whining on the sideline, shaking his head because he wanted the ball. Then when he gets it he blows it. It was embarrassing. If you deny that hindered a game we were winning I have nothing else to discuss.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
There is a right way and a wrong way to handle your frustrations. If you don’t understand that, that’s on you.

And the fumble does matter because it makes Dez look absolutely foolish when he is acting in such a manner and then makes a huge, game changing mistake.

Emotions play a huge part in sports and it has been clear that Dez has let his emotions negatively impact his play at times. Just like against Seattle. He got carried away from losing his cool and then didn’t use his fundamentals to hold the ball properly. Smart players don’t let their emotions cause them to ignore their fundamentals, and then cause a bad play.
giphy.gif

foofighters

Reaction score
I just heard some of the audio from the Washington game on the radio.

Dez was holding up 2 fingers yelling out how they ran cover 1 twice.

Cut to the Fox announcer showing Dez looking angry, holding up 2 fingers, and the announcer says he's upset about only getting thrown to twice.

The false narrative that was put out there about this guy and pushed by the guys calling these games is disgusting and a lot of you bought it.

I can't find the audio of that specific incident but here is a link to some of the audio of Garrett, JErry, ect..

http://podcast.radio.com/audio/ben-skin/
I am sure there's a Dez Bryant Support Group somewhere. If not, I am sure you can start one up and be the President. I am sure a few others from here would join...

Dre11

Reaction score
We were talking about hindering the game. Not the cause of the loss. He didn't help. Try following along and not put words in my mouth.
The idiotic fumble resulted in points and there was an INT he tipped off his hands. This was after him whining on the sideline, shaking his head because he wanted the ball. Then when he gets it he blows it. It was embarrassing. If you deny that hindered a game we were winning I have nothing else to discuss.

We had only 6 points late in 2nd..lol technically winning,,,but c’mon. Oh and the pass Dak fired behind him?

Dre11

Reaction score

And no he didn't hinder the freaking game the score was 14 to 12 when Dak threw the Pick 6

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't find the audio of that specific incident but here is a link to some of the audio of Garrett, JErry, ect..
http://podcast.radio.com/audio/ben-skin/

Even without audio, consider fact and fiction:

Fact: At time he held up 2 fingers, he had been targeted 2 times.

Fiction: At the time he held up 2 fingers, the defense had run cover 1, twice.

I heard the actual audio. It is here:
www.youtube.com

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The false narrative that was put out there about this guy and pushed by the guys calling these games is disgusting and a lot of you bought it.
And now, nobody with a brain should care. He is gone.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Even without audio, consider fact and fiction:

Fact: At time he held up 2 fingers, he had been targeted 2 times.

Fiction: At the time he held up 2 fingers, the defense had run cover 1, twice.

I heard the actual audio. It is here:
www.youtube.com
Ummm... that link there... it just goes to Youtube,

Status
Not open for further replies.