All Positive- Go Cowboys !!!!

Reaction score
I love the DALLAS COWBOYS, been a fan since 1973 and was born into SILVER AND BLUE! I Honestly started to remember games from the Late Dorsett Days. I remember watching the Minnosota Monday Night Game, with my Dad, when He took it 99 yards. I watched every game when they were 3-13 and I watched every game when they were 13-3 last year. We're all sick. From Jerry Jones to Joe blow fan. Its all right

Reguardless this is my team. GOOD LUCK BOYS, turn this thing around. And LETS ROLL. COWBOY FAN for LIFE:shoot2:

Reaction score
88 enough said;2370130 said:
I love the DALLAS COWBOYS, been a fan since 1973 and was born into SILVER AND BLUE! I Honestly started to remember games from the Late Dorsett Days. I remember watching the Minnosota Monday Night Game, with my Dad, when He took it 99 yards. I watched every game when they were 3-13 and I watched every game when they were 13-3 last year. We're all sick. From Jerry Jones to Joe blow fan. Its all right

Reguardless this is my team. GOOD LUCK BOYS, turn this thing around. And LETS ROLL. COWBOY FAN for LIFE:shoot2:

:beer2: :cheers: :bicep: Go Cowboys!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I've been a fan since '67, and I really think we can turn this thing around when Romo gets back, but if you are into "positive", I wouldn't visit this forum if we lose this Sunday...it's going to get even uglier, more extreme, and a lot more "STUPID".

Dcz84

Reaction score
Who would of thought playoff football started in Oct. Im so excited for the game on Sunday it anit even funny.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
From DoomsDay D to 1 and 16 (turkey day victory) to the Superbowl runs of the 90s to 5 and 11 Campo era and to present day ledge jumping :rolleyes: , I love my Boys!!!

:lombardi: These are never easy to obtain but you never know when one is around the corner.

Surviving these next couple of games (splitting them) and getting healthy might be the corner turner needed.

We can do it.

Mitcha68

Reaction score
Nothing like pressure to get you to win...lol

Dcz84;2370164 said:
Who would of thought playoff football started in Oct. Im so excited for the game on Sunday it anit even funny.

terpfan

Reaction score
Thanks, 88. I appreciate your loyalty and optimism. I've been a Cowboy fan since 1975. When Dallas loses, I try to stay away from the Zone, at least for a few days. Hey, I feel bad enough after a Dallas loss - I don't need to read any more negative reactions from negative fans.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
terpfan;2370199 said:
Thanks, 88. I appreciate your loyalty and optimism. I've been a Cowboy fan since 1975. When Dallas loses, I try to stay away from the Zone, at least for a few days. Hey, I feel bad enough after a Dallas loss - I don't need to read any more negative reactions from negative fans.

Welcome to the Zone terp.

As far as this Sunday's game, we'll see a better performance, IMO. Some of Johnson's passes were off, tipped, dropped, etc. With a full week of practice with the first unit, it should be different.

I'm predicting a Cowboy win. I don't care if it's by 1 point or 45 points. I want to see a positive improvement on both sides of the ball. With that said, if we play a solid game with the intensity we haven't seen over the last month and still end up losing the game, I'll be OK with that. This team needs that solid effort to get their swagger back.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I remember a few games a few years back when we were hitting WR's(I think one game was against the Skins/RoyW-S hit Moss) and these guys were thinking twice about going up for the ball)

THAT'S "WHAT I WANT.... whats most important to me!"

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Winning is more appreciated when it is not expected. It is leaves a sweeter taste in your mouth when you win as an underdog. And they need our support now more then ever.

GO COWBOYS!!!:starspin :starspin :bounce: :yourock: :clap: :flagwave: :dance2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2370208 said:
Welcome to the Zone terp.

As far as this Sunday's game, we'll see a better performance, IMO. Some of Johnson's passes were off, tipped, dropped, etc. With a full week of practice with the first unit, it should be different.

I'm predicting a Cowboy win. I don't care if it's by 1 point or 45 points. I want to see a positive improvement on both sides of the ball. With that said, if we play a solid game with the intensity we haven't seen over the last month and still end up losing the game, I'll be OK with that. This team needs that solid effort to get their swagger back.

Unfortunately my boy Theo stays away from these forums more and more now because of all the negativity. We need to get some W's so people aren't so upset!

I never lose faith in us having a shot so GO COWBOYS!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Fan since before there was a twinkle in me poppas eye, lived thru the last days of Roger The Dodger, Danny White and the 80's, The Triplets till now, and wouldn't trade it for the world. Between Vinny, Bledslow, And BJ, I hate BJ the most.

Go Cowboys!!!!:starspin

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2370283 said:
Fan since before there was a twinkle in me poppas eye, lived thru the last days of Roger The Dodger, Danny White and the 80's, The Triplets till now, and wouldn't trade it for the world. Between Vinny, Bledslow, And BJ, I hate BJ the most.

Go Cowboys!!!!:starspin

hate is kinda too strong, isn't it? Dislike the player, how they play or the mistakes they make, but don't hate.

QT

Reaction score
I also hate seeing Brad Johnson play and see bad things this Sunday. That being said... What's Kevin Sweeney up to now a days?

GO COWBOYS!!!

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2370267 said:
Unfortunately my boy Theo stays away from these forums more and more now because of all the negativity. We need to get some W's so people aren't so upset!

I never lose faith in us having a shot so GO COWBOYS!

the sad part is we see it when we win too!:(