All Positive- Go Cowboys !!!!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;2370554 said:
the sad part is we see it when we win too!:(

True, true. All the negativity around here lately I guess is draining. Oh well. Hopefully we start to right the ship this week and all will be well again.

This thread is pretty telling though. All positive thread and we've got barely over 20 responses. If this was a 'voice all your negativity thread' this thing would be 82 pages by now.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
terpfan;2370199 said:
Thanks, 88. I appreciate your loyalty and optimism. I've been a Cowboy fan since 1975. When Dallas loses, I try to stay away from the Zone, at least for a few days. Hey, I feel bad enough after a Dallas loss - I don't need to read any more negative reactions from negative fans.
1 post in 4 plus years, what took you so long?:laugh2:

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
I loved Don Perkins and Dandy Don and Long Gone Dupre to Billy Joe Dupre and on and on. I'm enjoying this season but this week is crucial and should be a lot of fun. Enjoy!

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
wayne motley;2370156 said:
I've been a fan since '67, and I really think we can turn this thing around when Romo gets back, but if you are into "positive", I wouldn't visit this forum if we lose this Sunday...it's going to get even uglier, more extreme, and a lot more "STUPID".
That was a good year for cars. Two dream cars came from that year.

I'm here holding down 89 lol.