All Pro Flozell "the hotel" Adams--whaz up?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
By Chad Peters

Demarcus Ware was again providing constant pressure from the weak-side linebacker position, twice recording sacks against left tackle Flozell Adams in the two-minute drill.

Zoners, do we have a problem at LT, or is DeMarcus Ware so damn good after one week of practice that our supposedly awesome talent at tackle (BP insinuates) Adams cannot keep this kid off our QB?

Confused......should I be excited about Ware or scared for our QB Bledsoe? :confused:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Ware is the only defender doing that to Flo. He is that d@mn good.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Zoners, do we have a problem at LT, or is DeMarcus Ware so damn good after one week of practice that our supposedly awesome talent at tackle (BP insinuates) Adams cannot keep this kid off our QB?

Confused......should I be excited about Ware or scared for our QB Bledsoe? :confused:

Yes!!!

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Well CrazyCowboy, I think Ware could be one of those crazy-good players that does crazy things like blow past Flozell Adams in practice and make him look crazy ...

But it could be that the coaches aren't too crazy about Adams ability to block smaller, quicker guys like Ware ... I know that sounds crazy ... but I've seen crazier things ... call me crazy ...

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Well CrazyCowboy, I think Ware could be one of those crazy-good players that does crazy things like blow past Flozell Adams in practice and make him look crazy ...

But it could be that the coaches aren't too crazy about Adams ability to block smaller, quicker guys like Ware ... I know that sounds crazy ... but I've seen crazier things ... call me crazy ...
If coaches were concerned with Flo vs. quick guys then they would have already moved him to RT.

Scotman

Reaction score
I think Ware is going to be "crazy good" as stated earlier. Further, I think this may be the best practice buddy that Flozell has ever had. He'll need to raise his level of play just to keep from being embarrased on his own practice field. I love it!

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:

lol...good stuff man...good stuff

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:

Your crazy:)

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:

OKAY ALREADY YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!

doomsday_II

Reaction score
Scotman said:
I think Ware is going to be "crazy good" as stated earlier. Further, I think this may be the best practice buddy that Flozell has ever had. He'll need to raise his level of play just to keep from being embarrased on his own practice field. I love it!

Agree here. This will help Flo as much as it will Ware.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Scotman said:

I agree here ... it's good for all parties involved ...

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
i'm anxious to see ware on sat. night. i hope at least one time he comes around the corner and blind sides someone.

goshan

Reaction score
Lets be real...not too crazy.
We have seen Flo struggle against smallish quick guys.
So I think there is a little bit of that going on.

Ken

Reaction score
I believe it is Ware is that good.

Flo is a solid to very good LT. He does struggle a "bit" with the quick guys. But I have also seen him shut those guys out.

It is a very good sign that Ware is doing this against a pro bowler.

If you remember just last year, Freeney owned Ogden in a game. Just treated him .like a human turnstyle. I know it is extremely early to compare Ware to Freeney, but he may have a similar pass rush ability. :)

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Demarcus Ware and Roy Williams on the field at the same time? People, our defense could be flat out scary this year!

dwmyers

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:

my 0.02.. left tackles DON'T block outside linebackers, they block defensive ends. If Ware is at ROLB, the person who isn't picking him up is a running back.

But it sounds better if the media portrays it as Flo the LT taking on Ware the OLB.

David.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Ken said:
I believe it is Ware is that good.

Flo is a solid to very good LT. He does struggle a "bit" with the quick guys. But I have also seen him shut those guys out.

It is a very good sign that Ware is doing this against a pro bowler.

If you remember just last year, Freeney owned Ogden in a game. Just treated him .like a human turnstyle. I know it is extremely early to compare Ware to Freeney, but he may have a similar pass rush ability. :)

if ware is anything close to freeney then we'll be doing great with the other talent we have on defense. freeney is the only guy on indy's defense that scares anybody.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
dwmyers said:
my 0.02.. left tackles DON'T block outside linebackers, they block defensive ends. If Ware is at ROLB, the person who isn't picking him up is a running back.

But it sounds better if the media portrays it as Flo the LT taking on Ware the OLB.

David.

Not necessarily ... It depends entirely on the scheme they were running ...