All the way in South Africa

Austin 3-16

Reaction score
My name is Ndabenhle(try saying that) which is Zulu for goodnews.im 22.i had read about the 92-93 Cowboys in Sport illustrated.i thought if i ever had the chance to watch the NFL that would be the team i support.we got satellite television in Nov 08 and i got to follow the league through ESPN international.it saddens me to tell you i only ever get to see the boys if they play the 8.20 game on a Sunday or the MNF fixture on ESPN.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Welcome!

Too bad you don't get the games each week. This is the best site to get your Cowboys information. Maybe one day you can come to the States and watch a game at Cowboys Stadium :)

It's good to hear from Cowboys fans all over the world.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Austin 3-16;3555141 said:
My name is Ndabenhle(try saying that) which is Zulu for goodnews.im 22.i had read about the 92-93 Cowboys in Sport illustrated.i thought if i ever had the chance to watch the NFL that would be the team i support.we got satellite television in Nov 08 and i got to follow the league through ESPN international.it saddens me to tell you i only ever get to see the boys if they play the 8.20 game on a Sunday or the MNF fixture on ESPN.

I like you... great story...

I have an extensive Cowboys collection...

PM me your address and I will send you some goodies... at my expense...

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
Austin 3-16;3555141 said:

If you have the money you could try NFL Gamepass from nfl.com (That's how I follow the Cowboy games in Germany) If not, you should try tenyardtorrent.com They have the games usually a few days later.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
trickblue;3559107 said:
I like you... great story...

I have an extensive Cowboys collection...

PM me your address and I will send you some goodies... at my expense...

You received an email recently, didn't you?.

Do we have to call you "Your Excellency" now, 'cus ummm....?

:muttley:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome 3-16. Well, I guess a fan who can only see the team they root for, or even hear them, as occasionally as you do is a fan indeed. Welcome to this site. I hope we can help you in keeping up to speed on any and all Cowboy info. Anybody who would go to the lengths you do, is certainly welcome in my book.

I hope you post often and enjoy the time spent.

:)