All the Zeke Hate, but the problem really is the offensive line

starfan1

Reaction score
I just had to check. Pollard is avg. 4.7 YPC, Zeke is at 4.3. Zeke's longest run is 27 yards, Pollard's is 28 (with admittedly fewer carries)

I remember back in the day when everybody's wanted Hambrick in because he had better ypc.
Backup RB's are always the darling when the run game isn't going as well as expected.
I agree i was talking more about how he explodes through the holes but youre right be careful what you wish for

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
How many videos do you need to see?
Have you seen any that shows all the missed holes Zeke is too slow to run through?
If so please post at least 1.

People will believe what they want. They want to believe Zeke is just some lazy turd that got paid, broke down and checked out.
The evidence is actually much clearer that the blocking has been the problem.

I don't care enough about what others think to spend much time trying to convince someone from the internet world.
We can agree to disagree and be civil.

I see how many people around here work when it come to Dak and Zeke.

If Zeke struggles its becuase he is awful, fat, lazy.
If Zeke does well its because he has the best offensive line in the league.

If Dak struggles its because he sucks.
If Dak does well its because he has so many weapons around him and teams are trying to stop Zeke.

I'm not buying any of these extremes. This is the ultimate team sport and things are rarely to the extreme in any direction if you look below the surface.

Me myself, one. I can usually figure it out just from watching the game but what does that question have to do with anything? It was not I who made the claim that I had seen multiple videos, etc., that show or break down the running game. So if you want me to post a video, that's fine. I can post a link for the game video if you need that. I don't know why you would but hey, that's up to you.

You say people will believe what they want to believe. Well, I think there might be some truth to that but you know what else? People will make accusation and create narrative that are not supported by content. Make claims that people are turds or whatever. See there, it's a two sided coin.

I can't speak for other people. I can only speak for myself. If your comments are made, towards me, I can comment on that and that comment would be that I never called either player anything you claim. If there are others you intend those comments for, I suggest you take that up with them, but not me. I never said any of those things.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I agree with your assessment, but would add that I feel that's it's both rather than one or the other.

Yes, the offensive line is not performing up to previous standards.

And yes also that Elliott is showing a lack of explosiveness and shiftiness.

Both things are true.
Perhaps. I would do the split 75/25 OL.

dfense

Reaction score
As soon as the Skins fire their interim coach, Cowboys should bring him back. Immediately.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MEANWHILE.... :lmao:
3h1g2o.jpg

Cmac

Reaction score
The offensive line has little effect that when Zeke gets touched that he goes down way more easier than he did before his contract. Before when an opposing player made contact with him, they would go backwards and he would grind those extra 2-3 yards. That can be a difference between 3rd and long and 3rd and short.
Problem now is the OL is going backwards on run plays.....stop listening to Skip "I watched for 30 years" Bayless.